Episode 19: Wedding Beauty Trends
Episode 19 of The Bouquet Toss is all about wedding beauty trends! We’re thrilled to be joined by Mikayla Crane, professional makeup artist and co-founder of White Carpet Ready, a Bridal Beauty Subscription Box. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #19: Wedding Beauty Trends
Wedding Beauty Trends: Bridal Makeup, Skincare, Lashes, and more!
Wedding beauty trends seem to be be an expense that creeps up on a lot of couples. Not only are there expenses for the day of, but so much of what we see these days in beauty involves everyday regimens that lead up to the big day and even beyond. Getting some savvy tips and advice where beauty is concerned will not only serve you on your wedding day but for years to come! Learn everything you need to know from our awesome conversation with Mikalya Crane from White Carpet Ready!
About Mikalya Crane from White Carpet Ready:
Having always been a hair and makeup enthusiast and then becoming a professional, Mikayla has made it her life’s goal to help a bride and her best humans to feel absolutely amazing. She dreams in the perfect, drinks in the different and runs toward the flawless/seamless. Kansas City norm and raised, she is passionate about her family and community, wanting to vibrantly push the bridal beauty industry forward in all areas. This goal was easy to run with when it came to birthing White Carpet Ready. A powerhouse of three amazing ladies, Alyssa, Mikayla and Mary-Catherine saw a huge need in the bridal beauty and wellness space and knew they had to provide the perfect fit for it. Desiring to cut through the beauty noise, Mikayla and WCR want to help you get the very best results with your beauty prep for the Big Day.
Get Wedding White Teeth for your big day with BrideBrite!
Save 40% on your teeth whitening kit today with code: BOUQUET at checkout!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips