Episode 20: The Rise of Elopements
Episode 20 of The Bouquet Toss is all about the rise of the elopement! We’re thrilled to be joined by Janessa White of Simply Eloped, who has helped thousands of couples plan their intimate dream day. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #20: The Rise of Elopements
Overwhelmed by planning a big wedding? Maybe eloping is right for you!
Eloping used to have a bit of a negative connotation. Years ago, it implied a rushed or even secret marriage. However, nowadays elopements are such a popular trend! The downsized wedding is a great choice for so many couples and for so many reasons. Cutting down on budget, waste, and stress, eloping may just be the option you are dreaming of! Janessa White from Simply Eloped joins us to talk about the benefits of eloping, and why so many couples are choosing this route.
About Janessa White from Simply Eloped:
Janessa is the CO-Founder and CO-CEO of Simply Eloped. We’re turning 5 in June and to date, they’ve booked over 7000 ceremonies. She loves bringing elopement happiness into the world!
More about elopements:
- Are elopements a trend?
- Adventure Elopements: 11 Reasons Why They’re Awesome
- Minimonies, Microweddings, & Elopements: Weddings in the Age of Coronavirus
- Intimate Wedding Inspiration: Have a Luxe Wedding for Less
“I LOVED this book! this is the definition of a perfect wedding planner! Jessica goes into so much detail… She covers everything plus some and then plus some more!”
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips