Episode 21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
Episode 21 of The Bouquet Toss is all about the Wedding Rental Revolution! We’re thrilled to be joined by Lauren Bercier of Something Borrowed Blooms, a rent and return floral boutique that is a game-changer for savvy couples. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
Renting Items for Your Wedding
One of the savviest trends for weddings these days is renting your wedding items. There are so many pluses when it comes to cutting down on waste, and on cost! Today we are talking all about the Wedding Rental Revolution. Let’s dive deep into the details of renting some of your biggest needs for your wedding day! Everything from dishes to earrings are rentable these days, and the processes are often even more convenient than purchasing options.
With us to discuss all things wedding rentals is Lauren Bercier, Co-Founder of Something Borrowed Blooms, who also happens to be this week’s episode sponsor. We cover everything from renting your decorations to wedding attire as a savvy way to have a beautiful wedding for less!
About Lauren Bercier of Something Borrowed Blooms:
If you’re a fan of B$B, you already know how much we LOVE Something Borrowed Blooms. We are so excited to have one of the co-founders Lauren with us. Fun fact, Lauren and her co-founder Laken are cousins who teamed up to revolutionize the way couples get their wedding decor and flowers. They launched Something Borrowed Blooms in 2015 which has modernized how brides plan & pay for their wedding flowers with their Rent & Return Floral Boutique!
Get gorgeous wedding flowers on a budget!
Get a FREE centerpiece rental with your $65+ order with CODE: BUDGETSAVVY
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 1: The Bouquet Toss
- Episode 2: The White Dress
- Episode 3: The Bridal Party
- Episode 4: The Diamond Engagement Ring
- Episode 5: The Wedding Dances
- Episode 6: The Wedding Cake
- Episode 7: Old, New, Borrowed, & Blue
- Episode 8: The Wedding Veil
- Episode 9: The Unity Candle
- Episode 10: The Honeymoon
- Episode 11: The Speeches
- Episode 12: Giving the Bride Away
- Episode 13: The Send Off
- Episode 14: Season 1 Bonus
- Episode 15: Wedding Loans
- Episode 16: Wedding Lighting Trends
- Episode 17: Sustainable Weddings
- Episode 18: Livestreaming Your Wedding
- Episode 19: Wedding Beauty Trends
- Episode 20: The Rise of Elopements
- Episode 21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
- Episode 22: Pressed Flower Details
- Episode 23: Epic Wedding Photography
- Episode 24: Alternative Wedding Style
- Episode 25: Wedding Dessert Trends
- Episode 26: Personalized Wedding Vows
- Episode 27: Making New Wedding Trends