Episode 21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
Episode 21 of The Bouquet Toss is all about the Wedding Rental Revolution! We’re thrilled to be joined by Lauren Bercier of Something Borrowed Blooms, a rent and return floral boutique that is a game-changer for savvy couples. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
Renting Items for Your Wedding
One of the savviest trends for weddings these days is renting your wedding items. There are so many pluses when it comes to cutting down on waste, and on cost! Today we are talking all about the Wedding Rental Revolution. Let’s dive deep into the details of renting some of your biggest needs for your wedding day! Everything from dishes to earrings are rentable these days, and the processes are often even more convenient than purchasing options.
With us to discuss all things wedding rentals is Lauren Bercier, Co-Founder of Something Borrowed Blooms, who also happens to be this week’s episode sponsor. We cover everything from renting your decorations to wedding attire as a savvy way to have a beautiful wedding for less!
About Lauren Bercier of Something Borrowed Blooms:
If you’re a fan of B$B, you already know how much we LOVE Something Borrowed Blooms. We are so excited to have one of the co-founders Lauren with us. Fun fact, Lauren and her co-founder Laken are cousins who teamed up to revolutionize the way couples get their wedding decor and flowers. They launched Something Borrowed Blooms in 2015 which has modernized how brides plan & pay for their wedding flowers with their Rent & Return Floral Boutique!
Get gorgeous wedding flowers on a budget!
Receive a FREE centerpiece rental with your $250+ order with our exclusive code!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips
- Episode 57: Why Prenuptial Agreements are so Savvy
- Episode 58: How to Hack Your Honeymoon and Earn ROI on Your Wedding Spending
- Episode 59: Why You Shouldn’t “Toss” Pre-Marital Counseling
- Episode 60: Wedding Day Hair with Joseph Maine
- Episode 61: Wedding Planning as the Groom and why it’s “Worth It” with Ryan Cabrera!!!