Episode 22: Pressed Flower Wedding Details
Episode 22 of The Bouquet Toss is all about pressed flower wedding details for your big day. Learn more about how it works and creative ways to embrace florals in your wedding style. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
This week’s episode is sponsored by Shutterfly
Listen to Episode #22: Pressed Flower Wedding Details
Pressed Flower Wedding Details and Accents to Make Your Big Day Beautiful
Today’s topic is for the crafty at heart, and that is the pressed flower trend. Pressed flowers are not new by any means, but brides-to-be and wedding vendors have been getting increasingly more creative with ways to use them. From preserving your bouquet to wedding invitations, and even your cake! Pressed flowers make such a beautiful (and savvy) addition to any wedding. With us today to discuss is Tricia Paoluccio of Modern Pressed Flower. You may have seen her recent pressed flower designs for Oscar De La Renta worn by Taylor Swift herself!
About Tricia Paoluccio from Modern Pressed Flower:
Tricia Paoluccio grew up on an almond farm in Modesto, California where she learned the art of flower pressing as a child. After moving to New York City to pursue her acting career, Tricia made unique one-of-a-kind cards and botanical collages on handmade paper, selling the originals in boutiques and on the street.
Tricia continued honing her skills and making art even after she became a professional actor, working full time on Broadway, on television, and in film. Tricia has been commissioned by luminaries in the fashion, publishing, and music industries to create botanical designs, and has been doing original art commissions for many interior designers around the country.
- Follow Modern Pressed Flower
- Instagram: @moderpressedflower
- Pressed Flower Finds for Weddings
- DIY Pressed Flower Wedding Invitations + Free Printables!!
Personalize all your big day details with Shutterfly!
Take $10 Off Wedding Orders $25+ from Shutterfly! Use code SAVVYWEDDING at checkout!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 1: The Bouquet Toss
- Episode 2: The White Dress
- Episode 3: The Bridal Party
- Episode 4: The Diamond Engagement Ring
- Episode 5: The Wedding Dances
- Episode 6: The Wedding Cake
- Episode 7: Old, New, Borrowed, & Blue
- Episode 8: The Wedding Veil
- Episode 9: The Unity Candle
- Episode 10: The Honeymoon
- Episode 11: The Speeches
- Episode 12: Giving the Bride Away
- Episode 13: The Send Off
- Episode 15: Wedding Loans
- Episode 16: Wedding Lighting Trends
- Episode 17: Sustainable Weddings
- Episode 18: Livestreaming Your Wedding
- Episode 19: Wedding Beauty Trends
- Episode 20: The Rise of Elopements
- Episode 21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
- Episode 22: Pressed Flower Details
- Episode 23: Epic Wedding Photography