Episode 22: Pressed Flower Wedding Details
Episode 22 of The Bouquet Toss is all about pressed flower wedding details for your big day. Learn more about how it works and creative ways to embrace florals in your wedding style. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
This week’s episode is sponsored by Shutterfly
Listen to Episode #22: Pressed Flower Wedding Details
Pressed Flower Wedding Details and Accents to Make Your Big Day Beautiful
Today’s topic is for the crafty at heart, and that is the pressed flower trend. Pressed flowers are not new by any means, but brides-to-be and wedding vendors have been getting increasingly more creative with ways to use them. From preserving your bouquet to wedding invitations, and even your cake! Pressed flowers make such a beautiful (and savvy) addition to any wedding. With us today to discuss is Tricia Paoluccio of Modern Pressed Flower. You may have seen her recent pressed flower designs for Oscar De La Renta worn by Taylor Swift herself!
About Tricia Paoluccio from Modern Pressed Flower:
Tricia Paoluccio grew up on an almond farm in Modesto, California where she learned the art of flower pressing as a child. After moving to New York City to pursue her acting career, Tricia made unique one-of-a-kind cards and botanical collages on handmade paper, selling the originals in boutiques and on the street.
Tricia continued honing her skills and making art even after she became a professional actor, working full time on Broadway, on television, and in film. Tricia has been commissioned by luminaries in the fashion, publishing, and music industries to create botanical designs, and has been doing original art commissions for many interior designers around the country.
- Follow Modern Pressed Flower
- Instagram: @moderpressedflower
- Pressed Flower Finds for Weddings
- DIY Pressed Flower Wedding Invitations + Free Printables!!
- Bridal Bouquet Preservation Directory
Personalize all your big day details with Shutterfly!
Take $10 Off Wedding Orders $25+ from Shutterfly! Use code SAVVYWEDDING at checkout!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips