Episode 27: Making New Wedding Trends
Episode 27 of The Bouquet Toss is all about ditching all things traditional and creating new wedding trends! We’re chatting with Caroline Creidenberg from Wedfuly for a lively discussion about the future of weddings. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #27: Making New Wedding Trends
Ditch all things traditional and creating new wedding trends that feel authentic to you!
As a wrap-up to season 2, today’s episode is all about ditching the pressure of following established traditions and trends, and starting your own. We’ve discussed all sorts of awesome trends this season, one’s we certainly are in favor of keeping if they align with you and your partner, but we are also really interested in what it looks like to reimagine the wedding industry. Caroline Creidenberg, Founder of Wedfuly joins us to breakdown the Wedding Industrial Complex, and discover how we can rewrite weddings for today’s couples!
About Caroline Creidenberg of Wedfuly:
Caroline is a graduate of computer science from the University of Denver, Caroline discovered the wedding world from the technical side (or lack thereof). Caroline’s passion for taking on any challenge head-on is what led her to Wedfuly. She saw the white space that the largely male-dominated tech sector did not, and now online weddings have become her passion. Caroline married her background in software engineering with wedding planning to help make the process simpler and less stressful for couples across the country.Initially, a virtual wedding planning platform, when the pandemic hit, Caroline pivoted the business to offer virtual weddings for couples around the world. Over 600 virtual weddings later and they are definitely on to something!
Personalize all your big day details with Shutterfly!
Take $10 Off Wedding Orders $25+ from Shutterfly! Use code SAVVYWEDDING at checkout!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips