Episode 27: Making New Wedding Trends
Episode 27 of The Bouquet Toss is all about ditching all things traditional and creating new wedding trends! We’re chatting with Caroline Creidenberg from Wedfuly for a lively discussion about the future of weddings. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #27: Making New Wedding Trends
Ditch all things traditional and creating new wedding trends that feel authentic to you!
As a wrap-up to season 2, today’s episode is all about ditching the pressure of following established traditions and trends, and starting your own. We’ve discussed all sorts of awesome trends this season, one’s we certainly are in favor of keeping if they align with you and your partner, but we are also really interested in what it looks like to reimagine the wedding industry. Caroline Creidenberg, Founder of Wedfuly joins us to breakdown the Wedding Industrial Complex, and discover how we can rewrite weddings for today’s couples!
About Caroline Creidenberg of Wedfuly:
Caroline is a graduate of computer science from the University of Denver, Caroline discovered the wedding world from the technical side (or lack thereof). Caroline’s passion for taking on any challenge head-on is what led her to Wedfuly. She saw the white space that the largely male-dominated tech sector did not, and now online weddings have become her passion. Caroline married her background in software engineering with wedding planning to help make the process simpler and less stressful for couples across the country.Initially, a virtual wedding planning platform, when the pandemic hit, Caroline pivoted the business to offer virtual weddings for couples around the world. Over 600 virtual weddings later and they are definitely on to something!
Personalize all your big day details with Shutterfly!
Take $10 Off Wedding Orders $25+ from Shutterfly! Use code SAVVYWEDDING at checkout!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 1: The Bouquet Toss
- Episode 2: The White Dress
- Episode 3: The Bridal Party
- Episode 4: The Diamond Engagement Ring
- Episode 5: The Wedding Dances
- Episode 6: The Wedding Cake
- Episode 7: Old, New, Borrowed, & Blue
- Episode 8: The Wedding Veil
- Episode 9: The Unity Candle
- Episode 10: The Honeymoon
- Episode 11: The Speeches
- Episode 12: Giving the Bride Away
- Episode 13: The Send Off
- Episode 15: Wedding Loans
- Episode 16: Wedding Lighting Trends
- Episode 17: Sustainable Weddings
- Episode 18: Livestreaming Your Wedding
- Episode 19: Wedding Beauty Trends
- Episode 20: The Rise of Elopements
- Episode 21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
- Episode 22: Pressed Flower Details
- Episode 23: Epic Wedding Photography
- Episode 24: Alternative Wedding Style
- Episode 25: Wedding Dessert Trends
- Episode 26: Personalized Wedding Vows