Gorgeous Pink and Gold Engagement Party
Amanda + Abbas
What was your budget breakdown?
The budget was under 10k. We had 6k on food and hall and the rest was for decorations, dessert, dress outfits, favors.
How many guests did you have?
We had 100 guests.
Tell us about your party. What was the occasion?
This party was an engagement party celebrating the bride and groom-to-be Amanda and Abbas. The party was held at the beautiful Nazareth Hall where close family and friends came to celebrate their engagement. Amanda did a spectacular job coordinating personalized, DIY details.
What was your design inspiration?
From the bride-to-be Amanda; “My design inspiration was Pinterest! I just put in blush and gold and looked at different pics.”
What did you do for favors?
The favors were chocolates from tres bon chocolates and the personalized coasters from Etsy.
Please describe any DIY, personal, or handmade details.
DIY details included;
- printing out the pictures that hung from balloons
- spray painting the vases rose gold
- adding decorations to the chocolates
- printing menus
- designing the backdrop for the gift table and behind the sweetheart table
- stringing lights
- ordering bulk flowers and then arranging them for the centerpieces