Nowadays everyone is trying to save money on their weddings and one big expense is always THE DRESS! I know I had a hard time wrestling with the idea of spending so much money on a gown I would wear one time!! I only wish that I had known about Still White back when I was planning my big day! StillWhite was founded in Australia by a husband and wife team- bringing pre-loved designer gowns to brides on the hunt for the dress of their dreams that doesn't break their budget. They recently have expanded to the US to bring the upcycled designer dress love to brides in the states!
Some great things to know about StillWhite:
- They have designer dresses at a fraction of the cost of retail
- There are hundreds of dresses already available and more added daily
- There’s something for every budget, size, and shape.
- Includes dresses from all the major designers like Maggie Sottero, Henri Josef and Mariana Hardwick
- You'll be recycling a previously worn dress- this is good for the environment and creates less waste
- You can list your pre-loved dress on the site and recoup some of your cost!
StillWhite is available in the following countries:
Australia – http://www.stillwhite.com.au
New Zealand – http://www.stillwhite.co.nz
United Kingdom – http://www.stillwhite.co.uk
United States – http://www.stillwhite.com
South Africa – http://www.stillwhite.co.za