The Journey to Your Big Day
I can't resist a good infographic these days. Especially one with all sorts of interesting wedding data and fun illustrations. That's why I love this infographic from Wedding Paper Divas about the road to your big day! The journey to your wedding day includes many memories, milestones and obstacles and this infographic outlines them all!
Check out the data collected from WPD to learn something new about the typical couples' road to wedded bliss!
The Journey To Your Big Day
Shutterfly Road to Bliss Infographic
Such interesting information contained in this infographic, don't you think?
This infographic shows respondents' data for the following questions:
- When did you say “I love you”?
- When did you meet each other's parents?
- How Long was your engagement?
- Did you hire help to plan your wedding?
- On average, how many hours a week did you spend planning?
- At any point during your planning, did you ever say “Let's just elope!”?
- Did you send a save the date, postcard or magnet?
- What were your wedding colors?
- What month did you get married?
- What day of the week did you get married?
- What sort of venue did you hold your reception in?
- Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Such an interesting and fun way to learn about what's going on in the world of weddings, don't you think?
Hope you Enjoyed this Infographic!