Happy Valentine's Day lovelies! Hope your day is filled with so much LOVE! To add to the excitement of this sweetest of days, I have a FABULOUS giveaway for one lucky bride- a free wedding photography collection from NYC Wedding Photographer Charlie Juliet! CJ is an incredibly talented photographer whose work truly speaks for itself! This giveaway is exclusive and only open to readers of The Budget Savvy Bride! So exciting! Check out the details and rules below!
1. Your wedding must be in 2013
2. The giveaway is only open to new inquiries
3. Charlie Juliet must be available for your wedding date.
4. Each couple is allowed only one entry.
5. You must complete all of the below steps to be considered for the giveaway.
How to Enter:
- Create a Pinterest board with both your name and your fiancé's name as the title.
- Pin your favorite photo of you and your fiancé to your board, and type your love story including your wedding date and location into the text of the pin.
- Also pin any inspiration you may have for the big day so we can see your wedding style!
- Once you have created your board, please submit it via the following link at the bottom of the post.
- You must pin the following giveaway graphic onto your Pinterest board using the hashtag #lovewins2013
- BONUS POINTS if you Instagram it to @savvybride and @charliejulietny using the hashtag #lovewins2013
- If the wedding is outside of New York City, the winner must pay for airfare and one night in a hotel room for Charlie Juliet Photography.
- All add on services and products are available a la carte.
- The winner will be required to sign a contract with Charlie Juliet Photography
Deadline: 9 PM February 21st
The winning couple will be announced February 25th on The Budget Savvy Bride along with their love story!
8 Hours of Wedding Day Photography Coverage
2 hours of rehearsal dinner coverage
a DVD of all the high res edited images
sneak peek slideshow 2 weeks after the wedding day
Print package: 1 11×14 print, 4 8×10 prints, 4 5×7 prints, 6 4×6 prints
online proof/storefront gallery to share with friends and family
value of $5,000!