As most of you already know, reception catering is one of the largest expenses for a wedding. However, there are several ways to lower your catering bill.
You could offer a limited selection like a signature drink instead of a full bar, use seasonal products, and/or host a dessert-only reception.
– Have a Brunch Wedding
– Opt for Heavy Appetizers
– Choose cheap wedding foods
– Pick filling foods
– Serve casual fare
– Consider a food truck
– Opt for a restaurant vs a caterer
Read on for inspiration for an affordable wedding menu filled with cheap foods to serve at your wedding reception!
If you and your fiancé are opting for a plated meal- don’t worry! There are budget-friendly options available.
– Eggs: Baked Eggs in Zucchini
– Peanut Butter: Asian Salad with Peanut Butter Glaze
– Bananas: Banana Sorbet, Banana Bread Pudding