*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
TGIF! I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today! Plus, be sure to score my new book below!
Also, check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Haven't picked up my new book, The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer, on Amazon? If you're planning a budget wedding, you will definitely want to pick it up. 📘👰🏼💰💍🎉💃🏼💐
The book is an interactive planner and organizer to help couples identify how much they can afford to spend on their big day, and how to stay within the budget they set for themselves. It also makes a great gift for any bride-to-be!
Links of Interest:
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Have you checked out AllFreeDIYWeddings.com? They've shared a few of our projects! Check them out:
Free Stuff and Sweepstakes:
- Order 10 free samples of any wedding invitation or save the date at Minted. Just use code 10FREE.
- Get a Free Sample Kit from The Wedding Shop by Shutterfly.
- Country Chapel Weddings is giving away an amazing wedding decor package that includes the following: Wedding Cake Stand, 12 Centerpieces, 12 Table Numbers, 5 Extra 10″ Wood Slices, 5 Extra 5″ Wood Slices, and 5 Extra Vintage Milk Glass Vases. Enter here!
- Enter to win a $13,000 wedding video + photo package from LoveStoriesTV.
Send beautiful wedding invitations, save the dates, bridal invites, thank you cards, and so much more at Fine Stationery. Plus, everything is an additional 20% off when you use our coupon code.
USE CODE: FAFS20 | EXPIRES: 5/31/18
There's absolutely no reason your groom or his guys have to spend a fortune on wedding attire. Case in point, Macy's has select designer dress shirts at up to 70% off. Plus, use the coupon code SAVE for an additional 20% off. With these two promos combined, you'll find shirts for less than $17. To score free shipping, add any beauty item to your cart.
USE CODE: SAVE | EXPIRES: 4/8/18
Apparently, it's a week for epic stationery deals. Vistaprint is offering 25% off their invitations and announcements with promo code. With Vistaprint, Fine Stationery, and Minted, you have plenty of great options to choose from.
USE CODE: INVITE25 | EXPIRES 6/30/18
David's Bridal has a pretty great, can't-miss deal running this weekend only. Receive free shipping AND free returns on anything and everything on their website. This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to order multiple bridesmaid or wedding dresses in order to find the perfect one. Just return the gowns you don't want and do it all for no shipping charges. Major score!
My friends over at Tanga (one of my favorite small online merchants) has stainless, titanium, and tungsten men's wedding rings from $4.99 shipped with our exclusive $1 off coupon code. Gorgeous rings don't have to cost a fortune, as Tanga is proof.
USE CODE: BUDGETSAVVYBRIDE | EXPIRES: 4/8/18
I've been keeping an eye on Anchor glass jars on Amazon fro awhile now and I haven't been very impressed with their pricing. Today, though, I happened to stumble onto these epic deals over at Walmart and I am psyched, to say the least. These jars are around half as expensive as Amazon, yet they all have great reviews. They make fabulous jars for candy or cookie buffets and they are something you can totally repurpose in your home after your big day. Store pickup may be available in your area, otherwise many are available for free 2-day shipping on orders of $35+.
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!