*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Happy Friday, y'all!
Hope you've all had an awesome week! Wanted to jump in here and share some AWESOME wedding deals this week, so let's get to it!!
40% off Save the Dates
Save big this weekend with 40% off save the date orders from Wedding Paper Divas. If you're recently engaged, this is an AWESOME deal to snag to request that your guests mark their calendars for your big day!
USE CODE: 0804DEAL | Expires: 8/8
20% Off at Things Remembered
Get 20% Off Wedding gifts, personalized items and more as well as Free Shipping with code A038 at checkout.
USE CODE: A038 | Expires 8/31
Save 15% at Paper Mart!
First Tote Free at LeTote!
Le Tote has a great offer to kick off the month of August! Get your first box free when you sign-up with Le Tote using the promo code below! Try this fashion subscription risk-free — you will have 14 days to cancel once you receive their free box. In case you missed it, check out my recent review of Le Tote.
$20 off at Men's Wearhouse!
Is your groom looking for the perfect tux or suit to sport for your big day? Get him suited up with this savvy in-store coupon from Men's Wearhouse. Get $20 off your purchase of $100+, a great little discount for his wedding day duds. You can download the coupon and print it out at the link below!
Expires Oct 31
Groom style at Amazon!
Per usual, there are some great deals to be had at Amazon, and I wanted to share some of my favorite picks for grooms this week! Be sure to check out this awesome page with 20 must-haves for every stylish guy. Including everything a stylish groom may need on his wedding day!
Find the perfect suit for your groom, then pair it with a crisp button-down, a stylish and classic watch, the perfect compliment-worthy tie, and some slick and refined dress shoes. Talk about studly groom perfection!
Links of interest:
- I love this simple DIY Wedding Cake Topper project.
- Are you a current student and planning a wedding? You can win a wedding scholarship from Diamond Mansion! Learn more here.
- This nifty wedding budget calculator from our friends at Wedding Paper Divas is pretty handy — give it a shot!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Be sure to pick up the newest issue of BRIDES magazine… you just might see a familiar face inside the August / September issue!
- Don't forget, you can always find our exclusive wedding deals with our affiliate partners here at The Budget Savvy Bride!