*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Hello, Lovely Brides!
Can you believe this is the last Wedding Deals post of 2017? Seriously, where has this year gone?
I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today! Plus, I have a super exciting announcement, so be sure to scroll down!
Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
I am so excited to announce that my book, The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer is now live on Amazon! ?????????
The book is an interactive planner and organizer to help couples identify how much they can afford to spend on their big day, and how to stay within the budget they set for themselves. Makes a great gift for any bride-to-be!
Pre-order your copy here.
PS: Hang on to your purchase receipts because I have a a special gift coming for anyone who pre-orders the book! ?? Stay tuned!!
Links of Interest:
- I was interviewed by Jean Chatzky's team about ways to save money as a wedding guest for NBC News. Read the article here!
- Check out this fun content piece highlighting the fictional cost of weddings that took place in some of our favorite movies. Very entertaining!
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Order 10 free samples of any wedding invitation or save the date at Minted. Just use code 10FREE.
- Get a Free 8×8 Hard Cover Photo Book for New Customers Only at Shutterfly! Use code AFFPHOTOBK at check out. Valid through 12/31/17.
- Get One Free Calendar for New Customers Only with code FREECALAFF at Shutterfly. Valid through 12/31/17.
YOWZA! Minted is offering something I have never seen from them: your very own PREMIUM wedding website for free. This is a $20 value. Each site includes easily editable designs to sections for gift registries, maps, and guest accommodations. You'll also get a photo gallery, a personal URL like couplename.com, and a website privacy feature that requires guests to enter a password to access your site. This is an amazing deal, so be sure to sign up now!
USE CODE: FREEWW18 | EXPIRES: 1/2/18
If you have yet to take a gander at Blush Fashion Boutique for bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and even flower girl frocks, now is the time. EVERYTHING is 40-50% off, making for some killer deals.
On the look out for wedding bands for you and your future spouse? What about a beautiful necklace to accent your bridal gown or a bracelet for your matron of honor? Regardless what you're searching for, Kay Jewelers Outlet has you covered. Everything is up to 70% off, which equals huge savings for you.
USE CODE: SAVE10R | EXPIRES: 1/1/18
Polka Dot Designs is currently offering 15% off sitewide, including all of their wedding stationery and invitations. They have some adorable, unique options, so pop on over if you've yet to check out their goodies!
USE CODE: 2017AFFILIATE15 | EXPIRES: 1/2/18
David's Bridal is offering a sale on a large variety of wedding gowns. Gowns that were once priced from $300-600, are now $99. Plus, dresses that were originally $700-$1600, are selling for $499. Talk about some epic savings!
Pop on over to GlassesUSA to get 60% off sitewide – including lenses – with free shipping when you use our promo code. Whether you are looking for a new look for your big day or just need some new specs, GlassesUSA has you covered.
USE CODE: NEW60 | EXPIRES: 12/31/17
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!