*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Happy New Year!!!
I hope you have some fabulous plans ahead of you for this weekend. I'm personally looking forward to relaxing after a lot of cross-country driving for the holidays.
Below we have some nice wedding deals for you. Comment below if you found any of them particularly useful! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of interest:
- I was featured as a top blogger on All DIY Weddings! Check out this list of the Top 100 Wedding Crafts of 2016!
- Honeyfund, the top honeymoon registry on the market, recently introduced the industries first universal travel gift card. I highly recommend checking it out as it can be used on flights, hotels, and even cruises!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- This weekend only, December 28th – January 3rd, eHarmony users can communicate with their matches absolutely free. Be sure to tell your friends who have yet to find their special someone.
- Through 1/3/17 at Tiny Prints, get 10 free New Year's cards with code HAPPY2017. You'll also get 25% off the rest of your order with this same code. Shipping is extra.
- Wedding Paper Divas is currently offering 10 free bridesmaid cards with code 10BRIDESMAIDS through 1/3/17. You'll just have to pay shipping.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Get a free 8.5″ x 11.25″ hardcover photo book ($34.99 value) from MyPublisher through 1/1/17. Alternatively, save $34.99 on a 15″ x 11.5″ hardcover photo book instead.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
During Blue Nile's end-of-the-year winter sale, you will find fine jewelry – in all price ranges – at up to 50% off. Whether you're looking for engagement rings, bridal jewelry, or special gifts for your bridesmaids, Blue Nile has you covered.
Now at Tanga, score a 36-pack of Sharpie glitter paint extra fine point markers for just $19.99. These markers are great tools to have when planning your wedding. You could even use them to make your own hand-lettered seating chart, like I did in this tutorial.
Essential oils are all the rage right now, so if you're looking for a unique gift for your bridal party, take a look at these 6-pack essential-oil gift sets. At just $11.99 each, this is a great value.
I just love this Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organizer from QVC, priced at $29.98. I received it as a gift a few years ago and it has changed my life. Pick up one for yourself for at home or even for your wedding day. Alternatively, grab a few for your bridesmaids. Plus, new QVC customers will get $5 off with our code, paying just $24.98.
USE CODE: FIVE4U | Expires: 12/31/16
ModCloth, a perfect place to look for vintage-like apparel, gifts, and accessories, currently is offering an additional 30% off their entire sale section. Just be sure to use our promo code!
USE CODE: BYE2016 | Expires: 1/3/17 at 9 am EST
Printing your own invitations, save-the-dates, or other wedding papers yourself at home? Then you'd better stock up on ink. CompAndSave.com, the place for great ink prices, is currently offering $15 off of orders of $30 or more with free shipping when you use our coupon. Pretty great deal, am I right?
USE CODE: NEWS15X30 | Expires: 12/31/16
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!