*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Hey brides! I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today! Take a look below and don't forget to share! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of Interest:
- Weddington Way is opening boutiques in 10 cities across the country — taking their online shopping experience in-person! Find a location near you!
- Alfred Angelo is filing for bankruptcy and closing all their stores. Brides affected have options! Check out this article from Brideside. David's Bridal is also offering help to brides and bridesmaids who were left in a lurch.
- Amika is now offering bridal hairstyling at their Williamsburg styling salon! So many chic styles!
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Looking for a one-stop shop for your wedding website, registry, checklist, and guest list? Get them all in one place with Zola!
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Order 10 free samples of any wedding invitation or save the date at Minted. Just use code 10FREE.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
Exclusively for The Budget Savvy Bride readers, Nicole Miller is offering 20% off sitewide. This makes for some awesome savings, especially on their gorgeous wedding gowns. USE CODE: NMSAVVYBRIDE717 | EXPIRES: 7/31/17
Help your mom score a gorgeous gown for your special day by having her check out the deals at David's Bridal. All regular-priced dresses are an additional $20 off when you use our code. There are also many gowns already on sale, so while the code doesn't apply to these pieces, your mom can spend as little as $50 for her dress.
USE CODE: GOMOM3 | EXPIRES: 9/30/17
Now at Shutterfly, grab hard cover photo books for 50% off. In addition, everything else is 40% off sitewide. Shutterfly's photo books are stunning, as are all the custom photo products they make! So, whether you need something for your wedding or you are stumped on gifts, Shutterfly has you covered.
We love Zazzle for customizable and personalized gift products for everyone in your life, especially for those special folks in your wedding party. This month you will save up to 40% off on LED candles, golf covers, wood art, and even Trolls and Frida Kahlo items. Use the below code and shop through our link to save.
USE CODE: ZAZJUL17DEAL | EXPIRES: 7/11/17
Interested in finding a safe place for your ring bearer to keep your rings that can then be a special memento of your big day? Amazon has some super neat boxes for no more than $15. Better yet, they ship for free with Prime. (Don't have Prime? Get a free 30-day trial here.)
Are you having a candy buffet or considering candy for wedding favors. If so, hope on over to My M&Ms and get 10% off your order of $50+ on custom M&M candies. With a variety of color options, you can't go wrong with good ol' M&Ms!
USE CODE: MYSAVINGS10 | EXPIRES: 12/31/17
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!