*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
TGIF! It seems like spring has finally sprung nationwide– I swooned over this bloomy tree this week in NYC! ? I hope wherever you are, you're having gorgeous weather this weekend. If not, I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you, so you can do some online shopping for your wedding!
Also, check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Wedding Video of the Week, brought to you by:
We're starting a new series on the blog where we share one of our favorite videos from our friends at LoveStoriesTV! Check out Spencer + Amanda's wedding film below:
Want to win a copy of the book? Check out this giveaway from our friends at AllFreeDIYWeddings.com!
Links of Interest:
- According to a recent survey, nearly 20% of millennials have spent $1,000 or more on someone else’s wedding. ? Check out the full findings in this article by CreditKarma.
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Get One Free Set of Address Labels at Shutterfly with code FREELABELS. Valid 5/1-5/30/18
- Order 10 free samples of any wedding invitation or save the date at Minted. Just use code 10FREE.
- Get a Free Sample Kit from The Wedding Shop by Shutterfly.
- Get a 7 Day Craftsy Unlimited Trial for FREE– Dive into thousands of hours of expert-taught videos and bring your best ideas to life. Whether you love stitches, swatches, pasta or paint, you'll never be without a source of inspiration.
Take 50% off DRESSES at one of my absolute faves, New York & Company! They've got a fabulous selection of dresses that are all totally wedding-worthy, whether you're a bride or a guest! At these prices, you can outfit yourself for every wedding-related event from your engagement party to the day after brunch, all for a steal! Don't miss this great sale!
Score your favorite frugally fabulous finds with FREE shipping TODAY ONLY at TJ Maxx! Get a dress for your bridal shower, a gift for your future MIL, or the perfect blue wedding shoes with shipping on the house!
Looking for stylish and affordable ties for your groom and his best buds? We are obsessed with Ties.com. They have a beautiful selection of coordinating ties so whether your aesthetic is matchy-matchy or cool and kitschy, you're sure to find the neckwear to make your guys look great! Save 20% off your purchase of $65 or more w/ code REFRESH at checkout!
USE CODE: REFRESH
Exclusively for our readers, La La Confetti is offering 10% off anything sitewide. Offering a wide range of personalized, boutique, and spa products, you'll have no trouble finding some gifts for your bridesmaids and all the people who are helping to make your big day special.
USE CODE: BSBSAVER | EXPIRES: 7/31/18
Looking for a way to step up your wedding DIY project game? You need the Cricut Maker! The newest and most powerful Cricut yet is on sale for the first time ever– don't miss out on this special price. With its expandable suite of tools and advanced Rotary and Knife blades1, Cricut Maker™ gives you the freedom to make virtually any DIY project you can dream of!
Find the perfect frock for your flower girl at Rainey's Closet! They carry the most darling variety of dresses and accessories for little girls that you can rent for your big day, portraits, and more. Use our exclusive code BSB15 to save 15% off your rental. First-time customers only!
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!