*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Hello, dearies! Happy May to you! I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today! Take a gander below! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of Interest:
- Check out the video I did for CNBC Make It and Nerdwallet on how I saved big on my wedding – 50% to be exact!!
- I did a video interview with Kristen of Love Notery. View it here.
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Looking for a one-stop shop for your wedding website, registry, checklist, and guest list? Get them all in one place with Zola!
- Blurb has partnered with FOX to promote the upcoming movie Snatched, in theaters May 12! Blurb is celebrating the movie with a chance to win 1 of 3 prizes. Enter here for your chance to win.
- From 5/11-5/12, sign up for the Designing Wedding Invitations class at Creative Live. Originally $40, it will be free for these two days!
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Order 10 free samples of any wedding invitation or save the date at Minted. Just use code 10FREE.
- Every FRIDAY through 5/12/17, get a free photo magnet at Photo Barn with code MAGNETS5. Each additional magnet is $5. Just pay shipping.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
Jane.com is a beautiful boutique marketplace featuring the latest in women's fashion trends, home decor, and children's clothing. They have a ton of bridal and wedding themed deals, perfect if you are seeking out gifts, favors, or decor. A few of my favorites are boys suit vests, rhinestone headbands, and the personalized date necklace. Take a look!
Save your bridal party a whole lot of cash by having them choose a clearance bridesmaid dress at David's Bridal. Currently, they'll receive an extra 50% off these dresses, making for some pretty epic deals! Prices are as marked; no coupon is needed!
Gah! My absolute favorite wedding decor store, Luna Bazaar, is offering the highest discount ever on their whole site. When you use our coupon, you'll get 20% off your order. Even better, this code stacks with their free shipping on $100+ promotion. If you're looking for beautiful and unique decor for your big day, Luna Bazaar has you covered.
USE CODE: HOMESWEET20 | EXPIRES: 5/14/17
In honor of Mother's Day, M&J Trimming is offering up to $50 off all orders. This is a fabulous opportunity to get all of your ribbons, rhinestones, and trims in one go. Here are the details:
$50 off with a $250 purchase
$20 off with a $100 purchase
$10 off with a $50 purchase
$5 off with a $25 purchase
USE CODE: BESTMOM | EXPIRES: 5/7/17
Whether you are on the lookout for beautiful invitations, save the dates, ceremony papers, or an entire wedding suite, Wedding Paper Divas has what you need. Plus, save 20% off your entire order – no minimum purchase required – when you use our coupon!
USE CODE: WPDAFF20 | EXPIRES: 6/30/17
EPIC DEAL ALERT! If you looooove Vera Bradley like I do, you will want to run over to their official eBay Store. They have deals for up to 88% off, shipping is free, and since these items are not auctions, you don't have to have an eBay account to purchase. Vera Bradley's bags and accessories make perfect gifts for just about any gal, so consider this promotion when buying gifts for your bridal party. A few of my favorite items include: Smartphone Wristlet, Hipster Crossbody Bag, and Turnlock Satchel Bag.
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!