*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
This week's wedding deals features items that help raise money and spread awareness for breast cancer since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Take a look below and don't forget to share!
Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of Interest:
- beGlammed, Charles & Colvard, and friends have teamed up to give you the wedding you’ve always dreamed of with more than $10,000 in prizes. Enter here now!
- I was interviewed by Jean Chatzky's team about ways to save money as a wedding guest for NBC News. Read the article here!
- Check out this fun content piece highlighting the fictional cost of weddings that took place in some of our favorite movies. Very entertaining!
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Order 10 free samples of any wedding invitation or save the date at Minted. Just use code 10FREE.
Keep your ears warm, your hair out of your eyes, and your earbuds snugly in place with this pink sports headband by CauseforCrafting on Etsy. At $8.50 shipped, these are affordable enough for everyone in your bridal party. Or, if you're hosting a bridal shower, consider grabbing one for each person in attendance. For each headband purchased, seven dollars will be sent to the Patty Hurwitz Breast Cancer Fund.
Through the end of October in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Maria Shireen is offering their Breast Cancer Charity Ties Hair Tie Bracelet for $45 with free shipping. Even better, shipping is free, as is personalization. These fashionable bracelets hold a standard size elastic hair tie, keeping the tie from cutting into your arm.
For Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Kohl's has a nice variety of gift items, like jewelry and accessories from $9. Plus, text SAVE24 to 56457 to get a one time 15% off coupon. I personally LOVE these beautiful earrings.
Score some sweet deals on a variety of perfumes, makeup items, and skin care items from Macy's for as little as $12.50. Plus, shipping is free, and most items will come with a free perfume sample. The best deal I found during this promo is this Limited Edition Pink Ribbon Knockout Eyes Set. See what goodies you can find!
Paper Mart has a massive selection of packaging at wholesale pricing every day, but this is a rare opportunity to save 10% Off Select Pink Products in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Sale items include bags, baskets, boxes, cans, jars, bottles, crafts, fabric, wrapping paper, ribbon, shipping supplies, last chance closeout items and more!
USE CODE: PINK17 | EXPIRES: 10/13/17
For a fun bridal party gift, or perhaps as bachelorette party favor, consider giving out these adorable “Booby Pins.” The Etsy seller, PaperOrchidBoutique, gives away the proceeds to people who need help with expenses related to their breast cancer treatment.
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!