*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
I hope you had a fantabulous week. Before you start your weekend, I have some nice wedding deals for you to take a gander at. There's something for everyone, regardless of where you are at in planning your wedding. Big hugs and happy shopping!
Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of interest:
- I was quoted in this article on Cosmopolitan all about ways to save money on your wedding!
- Do you love wine? You'll love Winc! Get $20 off your first order of 4 bottles with our referral link.
- Want to be your own boss? Learn from industry experts on how to build your business being a Content Creator and Influencer at Style Institute’s first ever Content Creator course this October 21-23 at The Grove LA in partnership with Bloglovin! Tickets available NOW through this link. Buy one day or save $400 on the entire course!
- Get the fab BRIDES + Allure Mag Limited Edition Beauty Box! Filled with beauty goodies to get you prepped for the big day!
- Are you a current student and planning a wedding? You can win a wedding scholarship from Diamond Mansion! Learn more here.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Looking for a great way to remember your day? Get a free 8.5″ x 11.25″ photo book with free cover option ($39.99 value). You will just have to pay shipping.
- Looking for some cute (and cheap) favors for your bridesmaids? Try these adorable little mini photo books. You will get 5 free; just pay shipping.
Right now at T.J. Maxx, get free shipping sitewide; no coupon required. Plus, you'll find adorable heels, perfect for your big day, from just $19.99.
Amazon just launched a new photo service – Amazon Prints – and is currently offering 50 free photo prints for Amazon Prime members. Better yet, shipping is free! (Not an Amazon Prime member? Get a 30-day free trial here.)
USE CODE: BABY50FREEPRINTS | Expires: Limited Time
Not sure where to register? Consider Target's Wedding Registry! Like they always say: “If you can't get it at Target, you just don't need it!” Plus, you'll get a 15% discount on everything left on your registry after the big day.
If you color your own hair – or have considered doing so – this one's for you. (You can check out my review of their color here — spoiler alert: it's fab!) Now at Madison Reed, purchase any hair color and get a free bowl and brush with our coupon code.
USE CODE: FREEBB | Expires: 9/26
Changing your name and/or adding your spouse to your bank accounts? Then you probably need new checks. Now at Checks Unlimited, get checks for $6.99/box (singles) or $7.99/box (duplicates), plus free lettering, shipping & handling, and free labels with a 2 or 4 box order.
USE CODE: 355M
Today at My Wedding Favors:
Use coupon code SAVE5 to receive 5% off of your order OR
Use coupon code SAVE10 to receive 10% off your order of $150 or more OR
Use coupon code PARTNER4 to receive $40 off your order of $200 or more.
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!