*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Happy, Happy Friday!
Hi Brides!! I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today! Take a look below and don't forget to share!
Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of Interest:
- It can be difficult to know the best organization to donate money to in situations like Hurricane Harvey. We did a little research and we recommend the following:
- I was interviewed by Jean Chatzky's team about ways to save money as a wedding guest for NBC News. Read the article here!
- Check out this fun content piece highlighting the fictional cost of weddings that took place in some of our favorite movies. Very entertaining!
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Order 10 free samples of any wedding invitation or save the date at Minted. Just use code 10FREE.
Take advantage of this nice promotion from Invitations by David's Bridal. Get 30% off invitations and save the dates when you use our code. They have some truly unique and beautiful designs.
USE CODE: KISS30 | EXPIRES: 9/13/17
I absolutely love the gorgeous and delicious chocolates and candies over at Dylan's. If you're still looking for favors, gifts, or dessert table items, you'll want to take advantage of this promo.
USE CODE: SEPTSWEETS for 25% Off All Chocolate | EXPIRES: 10/1/17
USE CODE: SEPTSAVINGS for 20% Off Sitewide | EXPIRES: 10/1/17
Save your bridesmaids some big bucks by considering bridesmaid dresses from BHLDN. Not only are they unique and beautiful, but they ship free. Take a look!
USE CODE: BRIDESMAIDTREAT | EXPIRES: 9/12/17
Gah! My absolute favorite wedding decor store, Luna Bazaar, is offering a really nice sitewide promo. You'll get 20% off your order of $150+ and 15% off your order of $100+; no coupon needed. If you're looking for beautiful and unique decor for your big day, Luna Bazaar has you covered.
My favorite way to watch streaming services like Hulu, Netflix, and more is my Fire TV Stick from Amazon. I've tried several different devices and the Fire TV Stick is by far the best I've used. They also make great gifts. (I actually gave one to my dad for his birthday.) Consider grabbing one – or a few – for those people making your wedding extra special. I guarantee that it is a gift that most people will actually use and with the new regular price of $34.99 ($5 off), you'll save a few bucks.
Wedding Paper Divas will be closing come September 12 (they'll be reopening as The Wedding Shop by Shutterfly), so they're offering some major savings right now. Get 50% off sitewide with no minimum purchase required, which is the best deal we have ever seen from WPD.
USE CODE: NEWBEGIN50 | EXPIRES: 9/12/17
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!