*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Long Live and Prosper!
50 years ago, Star Trek premiered on TV. I don't know about you, but I aspire to reach such a milestone with my significant other. And whether you're planning your wedding, a renewal, or your own memorable anniversary like Star Trek's, you will find some nice deals below to help you celebrate. So, take a gander, and be sure to comment with your personal favorite.
Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of interest:
- Want to be your own boss? Learn from industry experts on how to build your business being a Content Creator and Influencer at Style Institute’s first ever Content Creator course this October 21-23 at The Grove LA in partnership with Bloglovin! Tickets available NOW through this link. Buy one day or save $400 on the entire course!
- Just joined Invibed's Wealth Coaching program — excited to get some advice on our finances! Sign up with my referral link with code BUDGETSAVVYBRIDE before 9/18 and you'll get $100 off!
- Get the fab BRIDES + Allure Mag Limited Edition Beauty Box! Filled with beauty goodies to get you prepped for the big day!
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Are you a current student and planning a wedding? You can win a wedding scholarship from Diamond Mansion! Learn more here.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Be sure to pick up the newest issue of BRIDES magazine… you just might see a familiar face inside the August / September issue!
- Looking for a great way to remember your day? Get a free 8.5″ x 11.25″ photo book with free cover option ($39.99 value). You will just have to pay shipping.
- Get a free 8″ x 11″ 12-month calendar from Shutterfly through 9/20 when you use the code FREECALAFF; just pay shipping.
- Looking for some cute (and cheap) favors for your bridesmaids? Try these adorable little mini photo books. You will get 5 free; just pay shipping.
- Don't forget, you can always find our exclusive wedding deals with our affiliate partners here at The Budget Savvy Bride!
Now at NuMe, get the Classic Couple, a Silhouette straightener paired with your choice of any of our Classic wands, for just $59 with free shipping when you click through our link. That's a massive savings of over $200!
USE CODE: DOUBLEDEAL | Expires: 9/11
Right now at Things Remembered, you will get 20% off with free shipping when you use our coupon code. What's awesome about this coupon is it applies to personalization fees. Better yet, everything sitewide is buy one, get one 50% off, which can be stacked with the coupon.
USE CODE: A052 | Expires: 9/14
Michaels is a great place to save on wedding decor, especially if you consider yourself to be even mildly crafty. Plus, use our coupon code to save a whopping 50% off one regular-priced item.
USE CODE: 50AUG2616 | Expires: 9/26
Want to create a logo you can use in all of your wedding correspondences and papers but lack design experience? Then you should absolutely check out Fiverr. There you can hire a designer to create a custom design, starting at – you guessed it – five bucks! Fiverr also offers tons of other great services including resume design, video and photo editing, and much more.
Looking for some all-natural gifts for your bridesmaids? Right now at The Body Shop, buy three select products, and you will get three free. Alternatively, buy two of these same items, and get one free.