Shopping for a wedding dress is no easy task. It’s easy to get lost in a sea of tulle and satin… not to mention, it can be difficult to decide WHERE to shop.You might already know that a few of your favorite ready to wear stores also carry a bridal collection, but just in case you didn’t, allow me to introduce you to wedding dresses from Nicole Miller bridal. If you’re looking for a dress designer known for great quality and gorgeous style, you’ll definitely want to check out the collection of wedding dresses from Nicole Miller.
This collection is high on style, with gorgeous details, timeless silhouettes, and stunning high quality fabrics for a flawless wedding day look! Designer Nicole Miller brings the modern sophistication of her ready to wear collection and applies it fabulously to wedding dresses, creating a selection with styles to appeal to every bride!
Here are just a few reasons we love the Nicole Miller bridal line:
- Sophisticated and classic designs with up to date twists.
Look timeless on your big day!
- Excellent inner construction and support to flatter all figures.
No fancy / expensive undergarments required!
- Gowns come in a full range of sizes to fit lots of different brides.
Sizes from 0 – 16 available!
- Designer gowns are available for an attainable price.
They have gowns as low as $1000!
- Stores can accommodate brides who are pressed for time and need a gown in just a few days.
Ideal for elopements!
- Their selection of fabrics and designs travel well and are less prone to wrinkling.
This makes them great for destination weddings!
- The majority of our gowns are made in New York and the beading is done by hand.
Great for the local economy!
- Versatile designs to accommodate any type of bride.
City chic wedding, breezy beach wedding, or laidback barn wedding – gowns for all brides!
Best of all, Nicole Miller has bridal salons in both New York and Los Angeles, so you can shop their selection of gowns in person for a true boutique experience!
Nicole Miller Wedding Salons
Both of these wedding salon locations have the complete collection of bridal gowns for you to view and try on.
New York City
77 Greene street
8633 Sunset Boulevard
So if you’re on the hunt for a gorgeous, timeless designer gown at a more reasonable price, be sure to consider Nicole Miller.
Favorite Wedding Dresses from BHLDN
Editor’s note: Due to the pandemic, some of the general wedding planning advice we share may not be applicable or possible due to restrictions on events. Please adhere to all current regulations and stay safe and healthy! Get more pandemic wedding resources here.