Hi dear readers!
I hope this week has been a good one for all of you! I just wanted to pop in to share some favorite links from around the wedding blogosphere this week!
- Loving this sweet little engagement shoot on Le Magnifique!
- Have you been keeping up with the holiday inspiration boards over on Burnett’s Boards this week? Fabulous stuff!
- A budget savvy elopement was featured over on Kiss My Tulle!
- This coral wedding over on Fab You Bliss is just stunning. I die for the dessert table- you must check it out!!
- LOVED this post over on Every Last Detail– their Thursday posts featuring wedding pro advice and tips are a great read for any bride!
As you must know, Christmas is next week– can you even believe how fast this year has gone by?
Just FYI, I will be on vacation for the next two weeks- soaking in the holiday season with my loved ones and taking a much-needed break. However, things here on BSB will remain the same– I’ve scheduled posts from our bride bloggers in my absence, so you’ll still get to enjoy their budget-savvy escapades. I will not be responding to emails while I am gone so don’t fret if my reply takes a while- I’ll hit you back in the New Year. 🙂 I am so thankful for all of the readers, sponsors, and friends of BSB– you are appreciated more than you know! I hope each and every one of you has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!