The Only Wedding Budget Spreadsheet You Need
Looking for a wedding budget spreadsheet template to keep track of your spending for the big day? Snag our Savvy Weddings®️ Budget Template for just $5!
Easy Wedding Budget Spreadsheets to Keep You on Track
When it comes to planning a wedding (especially if you’re on a budget) you want to make sure you are organized. The most important thing you can do to help you stick to your wedding budget is tracking your wedding spending and making note of where it’s going.
When our founder Jessica was planning her own wedding, she kept a very basic spreadsheet as a Google Document to record her expenses and keep herself on track. It was a great tool, but it wasn’t fancy by any means– she still had to do most of the calculations herself. That’s why we’re so excited to share our own exclusive Savvy Weddings®️ Budget Spreadsheet!
Wedding Spreadsheet Template
This spreadsheet is user-friendly and available via Google Sheets to help you stay organized with your wedding budgeting plans.
With simple step-by-step instructions, this template is incredibly easy to use and designed for spreadsheet users of all levels– so not to worry if you’re not an Excel master. This amazing little spreadsheet will save you a bit of time calculating your spending.
Oh, and as far as spreadsheets go, they’re probably the prettiest we’ve seen – no boring basic templates here!
Google Sheets Wedding Budget Template
The Savvy Weddings Budget Template is available in Google Sheets, which is great because you can update it on the go via the app on your phone!
Why We Love This Savvy Wedding Budget Template
This wedding budget spreadsheet has received overwhelmingly positive feedback from brides and grooms across the country! We’ve already helped millions of couples from all over plan their weddings, so of course, that includes helping track your wedding expenses!
And the best part? The spreadsheet is only $5!! That’s less than a fancy cup of coffee from Starbucks!
What’s Included in the Savvy Weddings®️ Budget Template
For only 5 smackeroos, you’ll get all these great features:
- 10 Different Categories and editable subcategories, including:
- Fields to include attire for both partners, such as wedding dress, accessories, veil, shoes, alterations, etc.
- Hair & Makeup for Bride
- Hair & Makeup for Bridesmaid
- Floral arrangements
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Venue Fee
- Wedding Ceremony Décor
- Marriage licenses
- Venue Fee
- Food & Beverages
- Reception Decorations
- Gifts & Favors
- Fields for your total wedding budget and guest count
- Enter estimates for each area based on your budget
- Final costs tracker for actual cost
- Track your deposits and keep up with your outstanding balances
- Payment Due Calculator
- Preformatted to Print
Did we mention the price? Only $5!
Why Use a Google Sheet to Track Your Wedding Budget?
Using a Google spreadsheet to track your wedding budget spending can have several benefits for a couple.
- Easy to access: A Google spreadsheet can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. Both partners can access the document and update it whenever necessary.
- Real-time tracking: The spreadsheet can be updated in real-time, which means that the couple can see how much they have spent and how much is left in the budget at any given time. This can help them make informed decisions about future spending.
- Collaboration: Both partners can collaborate on the spreadsheet, adding their own expenses and making sure that everything is accounted for. This can help prevent misunderstandings and ensure that both partners are on the same page when it comes to spending.
- Budgeting: Using a spreadsheet can help the couple stick to their budget. They can set a budget for each category and make sure that they don’t overspend.
- Organization: By using a spreadsheet, the couple can keep all their wedding budget information in one place. This can make it easier to keep track of expenses, vendors, and payments.
Overall, using a Google spreadsheet to track wedding budget spending can help the couple stay organized, on budget, and on the same page when it comes to planning their big day.
How to Use the Wedding Budget Template
Start by filling in your wedding date and total wedding budget, as well as your and your partner’s names and number of guests on your guest list.
Enter estimates for each area and line item to watch the wedding budget calculator work it’s magic. Your budgeted total will rise to meet your desired total budget. As you enter more prices into the spreadsheet, you can keep track of where you may need to adjust the allocation of your total budget to remain on-target and on-budget.
Pro tip: make sure to download the Google Sheets app for your smartphone so you can take advantage of editing and updating on the go!
Want more inspo for your wedding budget worksheet? Be sure to visit our Real Weddings Section to view real couples’ weddings with their actual budget breakdown!
Buy these $5 Wedding Budget Templates
Get your affordable wedding budget planner template today!
We have a feeling you’ll fall in love with these spreadsheets just like we did. (Who knew we could be so excited about Excel formulas?) Do yourself and your sanity a favor and get your Wedding Budget Spreadsheet today.
Want more wedding planning tools? Check out our other savvy resources: