This giveaway has been sponsored by Something Borrowed Blooms. All opinions are our own!
Why buy when you can rent?
Sure, you've heard about renting a wedding dress or groomsmen renting their tuxedos, but did you realize that you can rent all the flowers you need for your wedding day? Thanks to this amazing wedding business, Something Borrowed Blooms, brides and grooms can get gorgeous, designer floral collections at a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional florist!
You can rent all the arrangements you need to make your wedding day shine. From the bouquets to boutonnieres, centerpieces, altar and aisle decor, you can even rent flower crowns, corsages, pomander balls, garlands and more.
Something Borrowed Blooms is a rent & return floral boutique that specializes in creating wedding flower collections using premium silk flowers. The flowers are rented to you for your wedding, for a fraction of the cost of a traditional florist.
Renting your wedding flowers with SBB
Using Something Borrowed Blooms for your wedding day couldn't be simpler! Check out the process below:
- Simply add all of your desired wedding flowers to your cart and specify your wedding date. Then, review and agree to the rental policy.
- Next, you will be prompted to submit your payment information.
- You'll pay a 50% deposit at the time of check out. This will secure your wedding flowers for your wedding date.
- Your flowers will be delivered to your doorstep two days before the big day!
- All items come pre-arranged in bouquets with ribbons or centerpieces in vases– it honestly couldn't be simpler.
- Unpack them, enjoy them, carry them, display them on your big day, and then place them back in their boxes to send them back to SBB.
- All shipping costs are included in your order! You'll receive a pre-paid shipping label along with instructions with your order.
Some things to know:
At this time, Something Borrowed Blooms only works with customers in the US and Canada, with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii.
BSB editors have had the pleasure of viewing the products from Something Borrowed Blooms in person at wedding industry events and we were absolutely blown away by the look and quality of the arrangements!
The creators of Something Borrowed Blooms hand select every flower stem from premium silk floral suppliers. The flowers look fantastic in photos and even better in person!
If you happen to fall head-over-heels with your wedding bouquet, you can purchase one to keep forever and ever.
Renting your wedding flowers is a great way to cut back on waste. Many brides can't justify the hefty costs of fresh florals but still love the look — SBB allows you to get the look for less money and less waste!
Pro Tips for renting your flowers:
Place your order at least 3 months before your wedding.
The earlier you book, the better chance the flowers you want will be available. If for any reason the arrangements you want aren't available on your wedding date, SBB will contact you right away to make any necessary adjustments.
Mix and Match Collections to get the perfect look.
Like a varied style or prefer less colorful blooms for your decor vs your bouquets? You are able to mix & match pieces from different collections to achieve your desired look.
Perks of using Something Borrowed Blooms:
SBB even gives a complimentary toss bouquet with each wedding order (minimum $65 purchase). Choose from either a white or light pink peony bouquet.
PLUS — just for being a reader of The Budget Savvy Bride, you can get a FREE grooms' boutonniere with your order by using code BUDGETSAVVYBRIDE at checkout.
Enjoy these two freebies you can get with your order! #budgetsavvy
So what are you waiting for? Visit Something Borrowed Blooms today and order your wedding flowers!