Wedding Freebies: A Huge List of Free Wedding Stuff for Your Big Day
Getting married comes with savvy perks! Check out this list of the Best Wedding Freebies for Engaged Couples in 2022 to score some free stuff for your wedding!
Let’s face it: even the simplest of weddings require some sort of financial investment.
Unless everything from the marriage license to flowers is gifted to you, you won’t have a free wedding. That’s never been the point here at The Budget Savvy Bride. Instead, staying within your means while enjoying your big day is our wish for you.
Wedding freebies, though, are a real thing, my dears, and have we got a list for you. With our help and the help of all the vendors and bloggers below, you could potentially pay nothing for many key parts of your wedding. This includes invitation designs, printable signs, game ideas, favor label downloads, and more.
In this Article:
Free wedding samples for brides in 2022
While this list of wedding freebies is substantial, it is not exhaustive. If you found any free wedding stuff that helped you on your journey to a beautiful wedding, let us know! We will happily add to this page as suggestions come in.
Free Wedding Planning Support Community
Join us in our wedding planning community to connect with other savvy brides to be! Join groups of other brides in your state, on a similar budget, and share ideas, advice, resources, and so much more! It’s like the next level of a Facebook group and we can’t wait for you to join us inside!
Free Wedding Stationery Printables
When it comes to wedding freebies, you’ll find that the sheer amount of stationery options out there for free download is truly amazing. We can absolutely understand the desire to hire out the designing of your invites, save the dates, and thank you cards to someone on Etsy or similar. But with some of these templates, so little work is actually required on your part. You can easily DIY your wedding invitations and get them printed for a professional look!
With that in mind, take a gander through some of these stationery wedding freebies. On this very website, we have a whole host of Free Wedding Printables that you can customize, download, and print using Canva!
Due to the generosity of hundreds of artists, you should be able to find wedding suites or individual printables for free. You can then choose to print at home or use a service like Vistaprint, Staples, or Shutterfly.
Invitations & Save the Dates
- 100s of Free Wedding Printables from The Budget Savvy Bride
- 38 Free Wedding Suite Downloads from Wedding Chicks
- Free Editable Wedding Invitations from Template.net
- 39 Free Wedding Invitation Templates at Cards and Pockets
- 100+ Free Downloadable Wedding Invitations with Matching RSVP Cards at Greeting Island
- 100’s of Wedding Invitation Downloads on Poster My Wall
- 31+ Pages of Free Wedding Stationery Downloads from Canva
- 196+ Free Save the Date Designs from Canva
- 100’s of Free Wedding Stationery Downloads from Printable Invitation Kits
- 45+ Free Wedding Stationery Printables from Love & Lavender
- Free Wedding Invitation and Save the Date Templates from Pingg
- Free Save the Date Printables at Greeting Island
- 100+ Save the Date Templates at Poster My Wall
- 20+ Save the Dates at Wedding Chicks
- Free Engagement Party Invitations Downloads at Greeting Island
Prints of Love Online Printing
We recommend Prints of Love if you plan to use a professional printer. B$B has partnered with this company to offer high-quality yet affordable printing with FREE 2-3 day shipping!
Free Wedding Invitation Printables from The Budget Savvy Bride
- Pressed Flower Invitation Tutorial and Printable
- Thumbprint Save the Date Free Printable
- DIY Watercolor Thank You Notes
- DIY Daisy Pocket Wedding Invitation
- Delicate Floral Wedding Invitation Suite Download
- DIY Swirl Wedding Invitation Printable
- Lace Wedding Invitation Templates
- DIY Die-cut Wedding Printable Invitations
- Magnet Save the Date Download
- Vintage Autumn Wedding Invitation Set Template
- DIY Printable Wedding Medallions
Email Wedding Stationery
Send a digital wedding invitation via some of these options below:
- Free Digital Invitations by Evite (Look for options labeled “Free”)
- 100+ Free Online Wedding Invitations by Punchbowl
- Custom Online Wedding Invites by Wedinvite
- Digital Invitations by Paperless Post
- Custom Online Save the Dates by Paperless Post
- 25 Digital Thank You Cards by Paperless Post
Address Labels Wedding Freebies
Personalize your wedding with Custom Wedding Labels! Check out these free designs you can use below!
- Free Address Label Templates from Avery
- Free Address Label Templates from Online Labels
- 11+ Wedding Address Labels from Template.net
- Printable Address Labels in Watercolor And Floral by World Label
Thank You Cards
- Sequins Thank You Note Printable by basic invite
- Simple Thank You Cards Printable by basic invite
- 15+ Downloadable Thank You Cards at Greetings Island
- 80+ Wedding Thank You Card Templates at Canva
- Wedding Thank You Card Templates at FotoJet
- Thank You Card Downloads at Wedding Chicks
- Wedding Thank You Card Downloads at Template.net
- Bicycle Thank You Printables by The Sweetest Occasion
- DIY Photo Thank You Card Printables by Something Turquoise
- Printable Thank You Cards by Minted Strawberry
- Simple Thank You Card Downloads by Simple As That
Other Stationery Wedding Freebies
- Bridesmaid Printable Cards by Basic Invite
- Envelope Liner Tutorial by The Budget Savvy Bride
- Will You Be My……. Templates by Wedding Chicks
- Vintage Photo Album Pocket by BSB
- Envelope Sizing and Downloads from The Spruce Crafts
- Top Ten Free Wedding Printables from The Budget Savvy Bride
- Flower Girl Proposal Cards from Aesthetic Journeys Designs
- Will You Be My Ring Bearer Card? from Design Corral
- Free Printable Suites at Wedding Chicks
- Mountain Modern Life Free Printables
Free Wedding Design Elements
Half the battle in creating your own printable designs, especially if starting from scratch, is finding elements to make your designs pop. Not to mention, if you don’t have a degree in digital design, it’s super easy to get frustrated and overwhelmed.
Again, you can hire out for your stationery and wedding art, or you can utilize some of the below free websites. Whether you’re looking for monogram creators, fonts, stock images, or clipart, these wedding freebies will make your journey to a gorgeously designed wedding just that much easier.
- 25 Monogram Templates by Wedding Chicks
- Monogram Maker by Sun Catcher Studio
- Free Custom Monogram from Monogram Maker
- High-Quality Stock Images from Pixabay
- Color Code Identifier from Image Color Picker
- Font Identifier by Identify Fonts
- Stock Images from Unsplash
- Free Clipart Images from The Spruce
- Color Finder by Pantone
- Free Design Creator by Canva
Free Wedding Fonts
- A Selection of Free Fonts from Font Squirrel
- Free Downloadable Fonts at DaFont
- Tons of Free Graphics + Fonts from Creative Fabrica
- Free Fonts, Graphics + More from Creative Market
- More Free Wedding Fonts from FontSpace
- Free (and Cheap) Wedding Font Downloads at BSB
Free Wedding Planning Tools
Download Free Wedding Ebooks
Last, but certainly not least, consider reading a couple of these informative ebooks offered by experts in the wedding field. The digital books below cover pretty much every topic possible between them, no matter what you’re looking for help with.
Alternatively, while not free, may I recommend subscribing to Kindle Unlimited? You’ll get access to over 1 million ebooks and your first 30-days are free. There are tons of great wedding publications available, many of them full-size books, for practically free.
- The Ultimate Wedding Guide Ebook
- Planning A Destination Wedding Ebook
- Wedding Cake Inspiration Ebook
- How to Have a Beautiful Wedding You Can Actually Afford Ebook
- Brides Planning a Wedding Ebook
- The Elegant At-Home Wedding Ebook
- Bridal Basics: Your Guide to a Fairytale Wedding Ebook
- 10 Makeup Mishaps Ebook
Free Wedding Catalogs
Free Wedding Apps
Apps have a way of making our lives easier and offer entertainment, organization, and money-saving options. Considering those are some of the top priorities for everyone’s wedding, it’s no wonder that there are plenty of wedding apps available to expectant brides.
We’ve found the following applications to be particularly useful and most of them are completely free. Check out these posts here on BSB that share handy and FREE wedding apps to help you plan every aspect of your big day on the go!
- 15+ (Mostly) Free Wedding Apps
- The Best Wedding Planning Apps For Your Smartphone
- Top Apps for Destination Weddings
- Must-Have Travel Apps
- 3 Money Apps
Free DIY Wedding Project Help + Tutorials!
Check out the amazing DIY Tutorials available for free from some of our favorite resources! Learn how to DIY a ton of different things for your wedding day, from decor, to cake decorating, to gift making and more!
Most of these resources provide several different classes that you can view for absolutely free! Or you can upgrade to paid subscriptions if you so choose.
Get Free Wedding Planning Printables
One of the top requests we get from the members of our Facebook group, Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning, is help with knowing where to start. Not to mention, it’s also common to get asked for assistance with timelines, checklists, and planners.
While everyone has their own opinion – some of them quite passionate – about how to go about planning your wedding, we think these printable planning wedding freebies will help with some of these common concerns.
- Wedding Stationery Checklist Printable from basic invite
- 20 Questions of Wedding Planning Printable from The Budget Savvy Bride
- Planning Timeline and Checklist from BSB
- Perfect Wedding Planner PDF from basic invite
- Wedding Planning Checklist from Magnet Street
- Planning Survival Guide by Bridal Fantasy
- Wedding Planning Binder Download from Botanical Paper Works
- Printable Wedding Planner from Brides Club
- Hand Lettered Seating Chart + Free Printable from BSB
Free Wedding Websites
Whether you like it or not, we are in the digital age. And the internet has proven to be an amazing, sometimes overwhelming, resource for savvy couples.
Wedding websites are a new and modern option for savvy couples to share info with their guests. Many of these sites not only allow you to post details about your big day, but allow you to manage your registry, RSVP list, thank-yous, and so much more.
To further assist you in your wedding planning, we’ve rounded up a list of free wedding website providers below. While there are plenty of inexpensive options available, the below wedding website providers are completely free to use. So, take a look at each one and choose the site builder that fits most with your needs and theme.
Free Online Tools + Services for Creative Wedding Projects and Tasks
- Postable: a great way to collect guest addresses
- Canva: a design platform where you can design your own invitations and other paper goods
- InVideo: a free video editor where you can edit your own wedding highlight reel, video message, and more.
- ClickUp: the most amazing project management software… EVER.
Free Wedding Stuff and Samples
Free Wedding Registries w/Perks
Wedding registries are not a new thing, but they have definitely evolved. Gone are the days when a couple was required to visit a store in person and manually add wishlist items to their registry. Heck, some registries don’t even have a brick-and-mortar location!
While practically every home retailer has some sort of registry, the following offer some wedding freebies. The most typical are completion discounts. These offers give you a discount – some as much as 20% – to order the remaining items on your registry after your big day.
A few retailers will also send you wedding freebies for completing certain criteria. For example, some will give you a free item for having specific brands or categories listed and bought on your registry.
While they have certain aspects in common, each of these registries is a bit different. Consider each benefit, the perks, and your needs, and sign up for the registry (or registries) that interest you the most.
- Freebies and Completion Incentives at Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Post-Wedding Discount at Zola
- Free Wedding Registry Gifts from The Spruce
- Freebies and Completion Incentives at Williams-Sonoma
- Registry Completion Discount from Target
- Freebies and Discounts at Crate & Barrel
- Freebies and Newlywed Discounts at Macy’s
- Completion Discounts at Amazon
- Completion Discount for 6 months + Possible Gifts at Sur La Table
✨ Get a FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Prime here. ✨
Free Wedding Samples
Most of the wedding freebies we’ve shared are digital downloads, templates, or web-based. But we do have some actual physical samples for you to check out.
Be sure to take advantage of the fabric swatch samples if you’re having trouble matching bridesmaid gowns with your color scheme. Alternatively, make sure your wedding bands are going to fit perfectly by scoring one of the below ring sizers.
Let us know below if you know of any other great samples or freebies in the comment section below.
- Free Digital Subscription Bridal Guide Magazine
- Free Wedding Invitation Samples at Minted
- Wedding Invitation Samples at Shutterfly
- Free Wedding Sample Kit from The American Wedding
- 5 Ways to Score a Free Wedding Gown from The Budget Savvy Bride
Free Wedding Samples: Fabric Swatches for Bridesmaids’ Dresses
- 3 Free Swatches for Bridesmaids Dresses from Birdy Grey
- Free Swatch Page or Mega Swatch from Revelry
- 3 Free Bridesmaids Dress Fabric Swatches from Azazie
- Bridesmaid Dress Fabric Swatch from Kennedy Blue (use code SAVVYFREE)
- Fabric Swatches for Bridesmaid Gowns from two birds
- Bridesmaid Fabric Swatches from Dress & Charm
- Free Fabric Tape Measure + 5 Free Fabric Swatches from For Her and For Him
Free Fabric Swatches for Groom + Groomsmen Suits
More Free Wedding Stuff: Ring Sizers
Free Day-Of Wedding Printables
Wedding Ceremony Freebies
Arguably the most special and anticipated part of your big day, your ceremony requires a lot of planning. Whether you will be having a full Catholic mass or your entire ceremony will last just 5 minutes, it’s important to have it down to a T.
We’ve found some great wedding freebies that will make your ceremony go off without a hitch. From programs, paper flowers, and even where to get ordained for free, you’ll find some helpful links below.
- Greenery Inspired Wedding Program Printable from The Budget Savvy Bride
- Crepe Paper Flower Tutorial by BSB
- Printable Flower Garden Wedding Program from BSB
- Free Wedding Program Templates from The Spruce
- Free Wedding Program Downloads from top wedding sites
- Wedding Program Fan Template from Download + Print
- Free Program Fan Downloads from Template.net
- 28 Free Beautiful Wedding Sign Printables from Pop Sugar
- Free Minister Ordination from Universal Life Church
- 10 Wedding Ceremony Scripts from American Marriage Ministries
- 600 Wedding Vow Options from Shutterfly
- DIY Confetti Bar + Free Printables from Evermine
- “To Have and To Hold” Blanket Printable from Swooned Magazine
Wedding Reception Freebies
The majority of your costs will be spent on your reception. The venue, food, and entertainment can eat up a huge amount of your budget.
Luckily, there is a myriad of ways to save on your reception. Printable signs, table numbers, menus, and labels are all great options to help you do that.
- Printable Labels by Avery
- Wedding Labels by Canva
- Printable Signs and Labels at Wedding Chicks
- Table Number Downloads by Wedding Chicks
- Printable Menus by Wedding Chicks
- Seating Chart Downloads at Wedding Chicks
- Free Wedding Sparkler Tutorial + Downloadable Sleeve from 17 Apart
- 101 Wedding Printables from Everything Etsy
Free Reception Printables From The Budget Savvy Bride:
- Greenery Inspired Seating Chart Printable
- FREE DIY Printable Wedding Banner
- DIY Origami Favor Boxes
- Printable Wedding Reception Templates
- Elegant Wedding Seating Chart and Table Number Download
- Free Wedding Menu Template
- Printable Place Cards by
- Bathroom Emergency Kit Download
- DIY Photobooth Props
Free Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Printables
Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party Freebies
If you’re planning a shower, bachelorette, or bachelor party for a loved one, at times you might feel just as overwhelmed as the bride. Not to mention, there’s a lot of pressure these days to make your party extra special, exciting, and memorable.
We’ve selected a few free wedding shower and party freebies that we consider especially fun and unique. Keep in mind that this is one category easily found on the internet, so if you aren’t finding exactly what you’re looking for below, give it a Google.
- Free Printable Bridal Shower Games from ModernMOH
- Bridal Shower Purple Umbrella Invitation Template from download + print
- Bridal Shower Red Umbrella Invitation Template from download + print
- Printable Labels by Avery
- Digital Bridal Shower Invites by Paperless Post
- Online Bachelorette Party Invitations by Paperless Post
- Digital Bachelor Party Invitations by Paperless Post
- Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Invite Downloads by Wedding Chicks
- Bridal Shower Invitations by The Spruce
- 55 Free Printable Bridal Shower Games from Games for Bridal Shower
- 20 Best Free Printable Bridal Shower Games from Your Tango
- 9 Printable Bachelorette Party Invitation Designs from The Spruce
- 24 Free Bachelorette Party Printables from Pop Sugar
- Free Bachelor Party Invitations from Greetings Island
- Free Bridal Shower Invitation Printables from Greetings Island
- 17 Free Stag (Bachelor) Party Game Downloads from Stag Web
- Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt Printable from The Budget Savvy Bride
Wedding Beauty Samples
Looking for freebies and samples of beauty products to utilize for your wedding planning process? Check out these links:
If you’re looking for contests to enter for a chance to win free wedding stuff, make sure to keep up with our Wedding Giveaways here on The Budget Savvy Bride! We host giveaways every month to give you the chance to get free wedding stuff for your big day!
Additional sources for giveaways:
How to Find Free Stuff For Your Wedding
Beyond the list of wedding freebies shared above, don’t discount your ability to find free stuff for your wedding in other creative ways! For instance:
Borrowing Items for Your Wedding
If you can’t afford to buy, why not borrow? From cake stands to centerpiece vases to your wedding veil, why not ask around and see what you could borrow from friends or family in order to save a bit on your wedding budget?
Check for Free Stuff on Facebook Marketplace
Check out the listings in Facebook Marketplace to find free items that people are giving away. You never know what sort of unusual wedding treasure you may find that you can utilize in your planning or decor.
How to Find Free Wedding Dresses
You can always check secondhand stores for used wedding dresses or charity shops for discounted wedding dresses, but finding a free wedding dress may prove a bit more of a challenge. If you want to score a wedding dress completely for free, read this post to learn all of the ways that you could potentially find a free wedding dress.