We want to officially welcome you to
The Budget Savvy Bride!
Chances are if you've stumbled upon this website,
you're probably engaged and looking for ways to save money on your wedding.
Well, you've come to the right place, sister!
What We Believe
Here at The Budget Savvy Bride, we believe that your marriage is more important than your wedding.
This stance makes up a big part of who we are and is a huge reason why we choose to be creative, thrifty and wise when it comes to spending money on a wedding. We don't believe in accruing a mountain of debt over one day… we want you and your new hubby to start your life of married bliss in a financially responsible way.
We've all heard the statistics about divorces, and one of the major contributing factors in an overwhelming number of failed marriages is MONEY. So our goal here at BSB is to help brides everywhere find ways to save money on their weddings!
Take a look at our manifesto… this is how we describe ourselves, and what we think our brides and readers are like, too…
If you find yourself nodding your head and thinking, “YES, that's me!” then you are definitely in the right place!
Budget Savvy Bride's Popular Features
The Budget Savvy Bride is chock-full of resources to help you plan a beautiful wedding without breaking the bank. Check out these sections of our website, which are our most popular features!
We work with some great companies to bring you other great DIY content as well, such as our Free Printables by Download & Print and our Flower Tutorials from Blooms by the Box! Check out our printables to download, customize, and print free paper goods for your big day!
The Budget Savvy Bride partners with various wedding service providers and shops to bring our readers *exclusive* offers to save on everything for their big day! Browse our wedding deals to get coupon codes and learn about special offers to get your wedding goods for less!
Our Budget Savvy Wedding Planning Facebook Group
We've recently begun hosting an exclusive Facebook Group where you can chat with other Budget Savvy Brides and share ideas, resources or even sell or trade items! It's sure to help you connect with other brides in your situation like never before! Join Budget-Savvy Weddings on Facebook!
The Budget Savvy Bride Shop
Be sure to check out The Budget Savvy Bride shop where you can peruse our favorite budget savvy items for weddings and wedding events from our affiliate partners. From attire and accessories to decor and gift ideas, you'll love our top recommendations for the best ideas out there!
What to Expect from The Budget Savvy Bride
In addition to sharing our amazing DIY projects and real budget wedding features, we also share posts from an expert point of view or to offer recommended resources and info about our fabulous sponsors – please note: we personally review each and every advertiser who supports our blog to make sure their product or service is relevant and helpful to our readers.
We occasionally host giveaways for fun and useful wedding products! Because brides on a budget LOVE free stuff, right?? Obviously.
No matter what, The Budget Savvy Bride's commitment to you is this:
- We will never share a product, service, deal, freebie, coupon, etc that we haven’t used (or wouldn't use) ourselves.
- BSB won’t ever knowingly point you in the direction of something that isn’t truly representative of the budget savvy brand.
- We won't allow sponsorships, affiliates or any other form of advertising — paid or unpaid — to influence the opinions expressed on this site.
How to Support The Budget Savvy Bride
This site exists to offer support, inspiration, and ideas to help brides all over the world plan the day of their dreams on a budget. We provide this site and all the information here free of charge to help YOU!
- Choosing to shop with our list of vendors on our resources page is one way to help The Budget Savvy Bride. I’ve spent years developing relationships with brands & companies who I believe offer great products at great prices, and many of them are affiliate partners of this site. Anytime you’re looking for an item for your wedding, visit our resources page and click on the link or banner of your choice to visit vendor sites before making your purchase.
When you click on our affiliate links/banners, we may receive a commission on purchases made during your visit. It’s typically small beans but every bit helps. Our affiliate relationships help us cover hosting and server costs, which allows us to deliver this fabulous and free content.
Additionally, we use affiliate links in many of our product reviews and sponsored posts. As stated earlier, we only review/feature products, services, and vendors who we truly believe offer value to our readers. We strive to only feature the products that we love and think you’ll love, too!
- Another way you can support BSB is to share our content. Each post has social share buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. If you read something here that you find valuable, we encourage you to share it. Share the budget-savvy wisdom with your friends, family, bridesmaids, your great Aunt Sally– whoever you think might enjoy it! Sharing our content & introducing us to new readers is the BIGGEST compliment we could ever receive and something we truly appreciate!
- You can also give us a boost if you connect with us on the different social networks, as we love to share budget savvy content from all across the web (not just our own) to help you get the best info out there to save money on your wedding! Click any of these links below to visit our pages and connect!
- You could also purchase our book, the best wedding planner on Amazon: The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer!
We hope you’ll enjoy browsing the site and decide to stay a while. Have an idea, question, request, comment, or suggestion? Shoot us an email or leave a comment and we'll be sure to follow up!
Remember, we’ve been there, done this– we've planned actual weddings on a budget. Our door is always open if you need advice or guidance on anything wedding or budget-related!