helping couples plan beautiful weddings
without breaking the bank
About The Budget Savvy Bride
The Budget Savvy Bride is the #1 resource for couples planning a wedding on a budget. Find money-saving tips, simple DIY projects, practical wedding planning advice, and exclusive wedding deals on everything you need for your big day. Browse real budget weddings (complete with cost breakdowns!) that prove it’s possible to have a beautiful event no matter your budget. Download free wedding printables to personalize your day for less. Our goal is to be a valuable resource for couples looking to have a fabulous wedding without breaking the bank!
About the Founder
Jessica Bishop is the founder of TheBudgetSavvyBride.com, the #1 online resource to help couples all across the world plan a beautiful wedding they can actually afford. Jessica is known as a Budget Wedding Expert and has shared her money-saving tips and tricks with outlets such as GMA, BRIDES, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Huffington Post, Refinery 29 and more. Her first book, The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer, is an Amazon best-seller.
About the Book
The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer is the ultimate wedding planning guide for any couple, no matter their budget! The best-selling planner is the #1 Wedding Budget Book on Amazon.com and has been named as a “must-have” for brides by both The Knot and BRIDES magazines. The book has all the best savings tips, tricks, and ideas, plus checklists and timelines you need to keep you organized and on budget for your wedding.
The Budget Savvy Bride Exists to:
- ENCOURAGE the reader to find smart ways to save by sharing our expert advice and tips!
- INSPIRE them with doable DIY projects to create meaningful details for their big day.
- EQUIP them with awesome resources like our free printables to do things for less.
- EMPOWER them to know it’s possible to have a beautiful wedding day on any budget with inspiration from tons of real weddings by brides with real budgets!!
- INFORM them about the things to look out for while planning their big day. Logistics, warnings, things to keep in mind, etc.
About the B$B Team
The editorial team of The Budget Savvy Bride is made up of a handful of incredible, smart, and savvy ladies.
Sari Weinerman • Real Weddings Editor
Emily Rinke • Newsletter Editor
Carly Totten • Wedding Planning Contributor
Eva Hart • Contributor
Christen Evans • Partnerships Manager