- Love this post on budget wedding fashion from Cris at Kiss My Tulle!
- Need to send a save-the-date for your wedding but aren’t sure when to send it? Check out this great post about save-the-dates from Every Last Detail!
- Speaking of save-the-dates… how AMAZING are these DIY Gold Embossed save the dates on Oh So Beautiful Paper? SWOON!
- A dreamy peach and green inspiration board over on Burnett’s Boards!
- Rustic Wedding Chic shares some awesome advice on what to DIY and what to leave to the Pros.
- Wishing Tree Designs is offering Budget Savvy Bride readers 25% off on Stationery, Invitations, Greeting Cards, and More! Just use Code: SavvyBride Expires: 12/31/2013
- Did you hear the news? H&M is FINALLY launching an eCommerce site this June! Now all of you budget savvy fashionistas will have access to the designer for less styles no matter where you live! via shefinds.
- Have you heard of the new site Cloud Parade? Cloud Parade is an online marketplace to shop and design a rad and hip wedding all in one spot. Check out their promo video– super cute stuff!
The above links and resources are not sponsored, but this post does contain affiliate links. Purchases made via affiliate links help to fund the operation of this blog! As always, we only share content that is relevant and helpful to our readers, so we hope you enjoy!