Well, Bridal Market is in full swing here in NYC! It’s a an exciting but busy time– if you want to keep up with our coverage of Bridal Market, I suggest following our new blog account on Instagram:
There are all sorts of bridal fashion shows and events going on over the weekend and into next week- and I plan to do a post highlighting some of my favorite budget savvy picks! For now, here’s a sneak peek at a few of the things I’ve seen thus far: top R and Bottom L from Theia Couture and Top L and Bottom R from David’s Bridal.
Also wanted to mention earlier this week I had the pleasure of attending the launch of Love Inc- the new blog & digital mag that celebrates all love, equally. I actually brought my hubby, E to this event! We had lots of fun with We Love Photobooths and I loved the adorable props and signs by Liddabits on Etsy! Can you say new profile picture? :)
I’m a big fan of Brittny, the Editor in Chief of Love Inc, as she’s a fellow Tennessee girl and Vol fan, and she’s launched something really incredible so I was happy to support! I definitely recommend checking out Love Inc as they have a ton of great resources to offer- including details about individual state laws like blood test requirements and whether or not same sex marriages are recognized.
You’ll probably also notice that we are rolling out our new bride bloggers! Hope you’ll give them all a warm and friendly BSB welcome! These ladies are all so incredible, creative and savvy and I think you will love following their experiences here on BSB.
And with that, on to my favorite links from this week:
- Super love this series over on Love Inc called Life Happens (because wedding planning isn’t always Pinterest perfect– SO true!) check out the first post in the series!
- Really loving Heart Love Weddings new features and this Splurge vs Save on Fall Fashion post was fab!
- Looking for Fall Wedding Decor Inspiration? Don’t miss this post on Every Last Detail with 20 great fall centerpiece ideas!
- Adore this simple wedding at a Brooklyn Restaurant over on Snippet & Ink! Such a great idea- and possibly could be very budget savvy as well!
- Per usual, Something Turquoise is KILLING it with the DIYs y’all. These string art table numbers are fab.
Enjoy Up to 20% Off Wedding Invitations and Reception Stationery from Wedding Paper Divas!
I *big puffy heart* WPD because their style is fabulous and the price is oh-so-right. It’s even more right when you can get 20% off! Really loving these designs, especially for a fall wedding:
Now through 11:59pm PT October 15, 2013 – visit Wedding Paper Divas to get your shop on!
Enjoy 15% off wedding orders of $149 or more or 20% off wedding orders of $249 or more using the code 20WEDOCT at checkout. Merchandise must total $149 or more or $249 or more, respectively, before taxes, rush processing, proofs, shipping and other charges for promotion to apply.
Alrighty, y’all. Time for me to run out to another Bridal Market show. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!