I am excited to be heading home to Nashville for a wedding this weekend (yes, I really do eat, sleep, and breathe weddings!!) and of course to visit my family! I haven’t seen them in several months so I’m really looking forward to it. Also, our wedding anniversary is coming up next week – 4 whole years! I can hardly believe it! Time flies, y’all. Anywho- onto some of my favorite links of the week!
- Love this tutorial over on Sew4Home showing how to make a floral wedding gown sash with fabric! (shout-out to long-time reader Elaine for sharing this with us!)
- Getting overwhelmed by all the details? Read this post over on Every Last Detail where Lauren shares her advice about having too many wedding details.
- Always love the wedding features over on DIY Bride – this lovely travel inspired wedding doesn’t disappoint with the DIY goodness!
- I adore this chevron themed wedding over on Rustic Wedding Chic!! Check out all the lovely details!
- Another gorgeous diy barn wedding that I think you’ll love was featured over on Intimate Weddings this week! Love the billy balls in the florals.
Get up to 20% Off Wedding Invitations and Reception Stationery from Wedding Paper Divas
Enjoy 15% off wedding orders or 20% off orders of $199 or more using the code APRWED20 at checkout. Offer expires 4/30/2013 at 11:59 pm (PT).
5% OFF any size order at LunaBazaar.com. Use WEDDINGSAVE at checkout. Expires April 30, 2013
Save 15% site wide @ Beau-coup.com With code:DEW15 at checkout. Valid 4/29-4/30
more coupons from our friends at ShopatHome.com
- For a nontraditional wedding dress check out Up to 70% off – Designer apparel, shoes, handbags and more up to 6% Cash Back
- Target 5% off + Free Shipping
- Get crafty and check out MJ Trim and SAVE 10% on trim, buttons, spikes and more at M&J Trimming and bedazzle your latest project +2% Cash Back
- For fun homemade favors you might want to take advantage of Lowes the 50% off select canning jars and supplies +4% Cash Back
I’m participating in Buy A Cup for a Cop along with lots of other bloggers and friendly citizens across the US! My friend Maddy over at Somewhere Splendid came up with this idea to thank our local service members for the work they do each day to keep us all safe. After the harrowing events of last week, I think it’s especially important to show our gratitude to these brave men and women.
Spread the Word: Let everyone know you’re participating so we can engage more people. If you have a blog, post a note about it. If you’ve bought a cup of coffee for someone, Instagram it with the hashtag #cupsforcops – share your gift card photos, too!
Alrighty, I’m off to the airport. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!