As many of you already know, I’m a HUGE fan of online coupon site, RetailMeNot- I used it a ton when planning my wedding and I still use it on a regular basis to get discounts while shopping online. Well, today they announced the launch of their new online magazine, The Real Deal by RetailMeNot – and I couldn’t be more excited!
The Real Deal by RetailMeNot is an online lifestyle magazine that delivers daily shopping, fashion, beauty, parenting, personal finance and seasonal advice to help consumers get more out of their shopping experience for less. Sounds budget savvy, right? I love it already!
To celebrate the launch, visitors to The Real Deal by RetailMeNot can share the online magazine with their friends to be registered to win a $25 Starbucks gift card. From March 6 to March 15, RetailMeNot will be giving away 20 gift cards per day for all 10 days. The more you share, the more chances you have to win!
Featured sections of The Real Deal by RetailMeNot include:
- Savings Campaign –advice from well-known thought leaders helps consumers become smarter shoppers and empowers young people to own their economic success.
- Weekly Coupon Roundup – published on Tuesdays, this series features a curated roundup of RetailMeNot’s best coupons of the week, often themed around a holiday or seasonal event.
- Seasonal Gift Guides – from Valentine’s Day to Christmas and every holiday in between, this series makes gift giving easy by highlighting the hottest products in each category and matching them to the best deals.
- Trae’s Tips – Trae’s articles are a blend of news reporting and opinion, and range from product roundups to shopping tips.
- What’s In Store – In this series The Real Deal by RetailMeNot editors talk to insiders at well-known retailers and ask them all the questions consumers want to know.
Check out The Real Deal by RetailMeNot by clicking here.
RetailMeNot.com is the leading destination for collaborative online coupon, deal and promotional code hunting and sharing. Since November 2006, users have shared hundreds of thousands of coupons and deals to retailers from across the globe. Each coupon is rated and ranked, ensuring that quality deals rise to the top and expired coupons drop down the list.
It is the brand’s mission to help consumers save money while enjoying a hassle-free shopping experience. In 2012, the site launched its free RetailMeNot Coupons app for iPhone to help shoppers save on the go. RetailMeNot also sends out a weekly email so subscribers always know the very latest hot deals.
This is a sponsored post.