*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
It's the Weekend!
I don't know about y'all, but I am *so* ready for the weekend. Plus, now that it is fall, I just hate staying inside. The weather is gorgeous and I want to enjoy it! But before you do the same, be sure to take a look-see at this week's wedding deals. There are some fab goodies to be had! Mwah! :-*
Links of interest:
- Want to be your own boss? Learn from industry experts on how to build your business being a Content Creator and Influencer at Style Institute’s first ever Content Creator course this October 21-23 at The Grove LA in partnership with Bloglovin! Tickets available NOW through this link. Buy one day or save $400 on the entire course!
- Just joined Invibed's Wealth Coaching program — excited to get some advice on our finances! Sign up with my referral link with code BUDGETSAVVYBRIDE before 9/18 and you'll get $100 off!
- Get the fab BRIDES + Allure Mag Limited Edition Beauty Box! Filled with beauty goodies to get you prepped for the big day!
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Are you a current student and planning a wedding? You can win a wedding scholarship from Diamond Mansion! Learn more here.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Be sure to pick up the newest issue of BRIDES magazine… you just might see a familiar face inside the August / September issue!
- Looking for a great way to remember your day? Get a free 8.5″ x 11.25″ photo book with free cover option ($39.99 value). You will just have to pay shipping.
- Get a free 8″ x 11″ 12-month calendar from Shutterfly through 9/20 when you use the code FREECALAFF; just pay shipping.
- Looking for some cute (and cheap) favors for your bridesmaids? Try these adorable little mini photo books. You will get 5 free; just pay shipping.
- Don't forget, you can always find our exclusive wedding deals with our affiliate partners here at The Budget Savvy Bride!
Need some support? Girl, don't we all. Right now you can find some over at Spanx, where you will get free shipping, regardless of what size order you place. Sah-weet!
USE CODE: FREESHIP | Expires: 9/18
Don't let the silly name fool you, because MOO.com has some fabulous custom postcards that make a big impact. They're noticeably premium, double-sided and full-color, perfect for save-the-dates or RSVP cards. Plus, new customers score an extra 15% off with our promo code.
USE CODE: YYBX9F | Expires: 9/30
Save your heels! Solemates prevent high heels from sinking into grass and getting stuck in cracks, grates, cobblestones, wooden decks and more. At just $10, they'd also make fabulous bridal party gifts.
Chocolate and candy make great wedding favors, but you will really impress your guests with the epicness that is Dylan's Candy Bar. Plus, right now they're offering free shipping with our coupon code.
USE CODE: SHIPSCIENTIST | Expires: 10/31
Now at Tiny Prints, enjoy a free 11 oz. white or black mug (or $14.99 towards other colors and sizes), plus 25% off the rest of your order with our coupon.
USE CODE: PICKMEUP | Expires: 9/18
Spice up your honeymoon with the PicoBong Kiki 2 battery-powered vibrator. Right now, you can get 20% off the regular price of $39.99 on all three colors at Amazon when you use our coupon, which is a great deal for a waterproof vibe. Just don't forget the AAA batteries!
USE CODE: SYKFG6L6 | Expires: 9/21