*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Happy Labor Day Weekend, Y’all!
While Labor Day is the unofficial end of summer, which I find super depressing, I *do* love three-day weekends. Who’s with me? The great thing about long weekends when you are planning your wedding is you have extra time to spend researching and making decisions with your significant other. I think you will find the following wedding deals particularly helpful in that aspect. Comment below with what you picked up!
Links of interest:
- Get the fab BRIDES + Allure Mag Limited Edition Beauty Box! Filled with beauty goodies to get you prepped for the big day!
- Want to help a friend or family member find *their* special someone? Let them know that eHarmony is offering a free communication week through 9/6.
- Are you a current student and planning a wedding? You can win a wedding scholarship from Diamond Mansion! Learn more here.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It’s such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Be sure to pick up the newest issue of BRIDES magazine… you just might see a familiar face inside the August / September issue!
- Looking for a great way to remember your day? Get a free 8.5″ x 11.25″ photo book with free cover option ($39.99 value). You will just have to pay shipping.
- Get a free 8″ x 11″ 12-month calendar from Shutterfly through 9/20 when you use the code FREECALAFF; just pay shipping.
- Looking for some cute (and cheap) favors for your bridesmaids? Try these adorable little mini photo books. You will get 5 free; just pay shipping.
- Don’t forget, you can always find our exclusive wedding deals with our affiliate partners here at The Budget Savvy Bride!
Looking for major savings on guest books, invites, prints, or photo books. Then you will definitely want to take a look-see at Shutterfly as right now they are offering 50% off sitewide with our coupon code. Talk about a fab deal!
USE CODE: SAVE50 | Expires: 9/6
Another great option for your wedding papers and invites? Wedding Paper Divas! And right now you will save 30% off your order and get a free upgrade to expedited shipping with our coupon code. Pretty snazzy, ey?
USE CODE: SAVEBIG30 | Expires: 9/6
Men’s Wearhouse is offering some pretty great promos through 9/5. These include:
CLICK ONE OF THE ABOVE LINKS TO SHOP AT MEN’S WEARHOUSE.
Up to 80% Off at Jewelry.com
Jewelry.com is offering a couple super great promotions right now, perfect for your own wedding day jewelry or for your bridesmaids. Not to mention, shipping is free.
USE CODE: BRIDE | Expires: Limited Time
CLICK ONE OF THE ABOVE LINKS TO SHOP AT JEWELRY.COM.
Guess what? Your bridesmaids don’t have to pay an arm and a leg on a dress in order to make your day extra-stunning! Case in point, GRACE KARIN has beautiful, floor length gowns for $100 or less (and some for less than $50!). Plus, shipping is free on orders of $49+ or for Prime members (you can sign up here). Even better, they have excellent reviews.
Whether you are looking for shapewear to go under your dress, or just something special for your honeymoon, these beautiful satin lace-up corsets are the perfect choice. Priced at less than $20, you really can’t go wrong. (Note: Be sure to use the size chart located in the photos section. Find the size that corresponds with your waist size and then order one size larger.)
In celebration of Labor Day, Luna Bazaar is having the best sale I’ve ever seen come from this site dedicated to decorative accents. If you have yet to purchase your wedding decor, you have got to at least take a look at Luna Bazaar. Their stuff is so gorrrrrrrgeous!
USE CODE: LABOR15 | Expires: 9/5