Nowadays everyone is trying to find ways to save money on their weddings and one big expense is always the wedding dress! It's common to wrestle with the idea of spending so much money on a gown you will likely only wear once. And if your heart is set on one of those designer wedding dresses, it can feel disappointing when you see the price tags. Is it possible for a bride get a designer wedding dress for less?
Heck yes, it is! Our advice? Consider buying a used wedding dress. One of our favorite resources for buying used wedding dresses online is StillWhite! They've got a huge selection of pre-owned wedding gowns to choose from at prices that will make any budget-savvy bride's heart go pitter-patter.
Read this: the best sites to find used wedding dresses
One of our mottos here at The Budget Savvy Bride is why pay more when you could pay less? Okay, we kinda stole that from Payless, but it rings true! Why spend beaucoup bucks for a brand new wedding gown when you could be a gently-used, pre-loved wedding dress from a former bride for more than half off?
Thanks to StillWhite, budget-savvy brides can afford their dream wedding dress! StillWhite makes it crazy simple to buy a used wedding gown and save half off designer wedding dresses! Imagine what you can do with all the money you'll save.
Some great things to know about StillWhite:
- They have designer wedding dresses at a fraction of the cost of retail
- There are hundreds of dresses already available and more added daily
- There’s something for every budget, size, and shape.
- Includes dresses from all the major designers like Maggie Sottero, Henri Josef and Mariana Hardwick
- You'll be recycling previously worn designer wedding dresses- this is good for the environment and creates less waste
- You can list your pre-loved designer wedding dress on the site and recoup some of your cost!
StillWhite was founded in Australia by a husband and wife team. Their site brings pre-loved designer wedding dresses to brides on the hunt for the dress of their dreams that doesn't break their budget.
StillWhite is available in the following countries:
Australia – http://www.stillwhite.com.au
New Zealand – http://www.stillwhite.co.nz
United Kingdom – http://www.stillwhite.co.uk
United States – http://www.stillwhite.com
South Africa – http://www.stillwhite.co.za