Hope you all had a wonderful holiday this week- I sure did! The hubby and I began our holiday by taking in America's favorite passtime – a baseball game! Even though we had a bit of a rain delay, we still enjoyed the game along with hot dogs and peanuts! They even did a fireworks show in honor of the 4th! So fun! Yesterday I enjoyed spending time with my extended family on Long Island and we had some extra family members come in from out of town – so that made this holiday extra special! Hope your day was extra fun, too! Now onto some of my favorite links of this week:
- This adorable wedding shot by my sweet friend Evin Photography!
- This 4th of July themed inspiration shoot over on Grey Likes Weddings!
- This sweet article in the NY Times about what a dad learned from his daughter's wedding. Says so much about the millennial generation, weddings and social media!
- More 4th of July inspiration over on Every Last Detail!
- And of course more patriotic inspiration over on Burnett's Boards!
- I was quoted in an article in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette about affordable bridal fashion if you want to check it out!
Coupons from our friends at ShopAtHome.com!
- MixBook Save up to 50% +10% Cash Back (customizable photo books, cards, and calendars)
- Shufferfly new customer offer: Get 50 free prints when you sign up for Shutterfly.com
- Loft Deal Days of Summer + 60% Off Sale Styles+4% Cash Back
- Madewell Up to 40% Off Sale Styles – Summer Solstice Sale +4% Cash Back
- Expedia Save 15% On Your Hotel Stay +8% Cash Back
- Hotwire: Up to 50% Off – Hot-Rates Hotels +3% Cash Back
- Priceline: 5% Off Express Deals & Name Your Own Price +6% Cash Back
Have a wonderful weekend!! See you next week!