Drugstore Beauty Finds for a Budget Friendly Bridal Look!
This post is sponsored by CVS. All opinions are our own!
If there’s one thing I love, it’s saving money. Why spend more than you have to, right? Whether it’s snagging an item on sale, using a coupon or rewards program to save a few bucks, or finding the perfect budget-friendly makeup dupe, I absolutely love getting a good deal. It makes me giddy! And thankfully, getting great products at great prices is easier and more convenient than ever when you shop the beauty aisles at your local CVS.
CVS asked me to shop their beauty aisles to share my favorite budget savvy beauty finds for brides and I jumped at the chance! I took a leisurely stroll down to my local CVS store, on the Upper West Side here in NYC.
I love shopping at CVS for a multitude of reasons, but here’s just a few:
- They have locations EVERYWHERE. Seriously. There’s over 7,000 stores across the US, so more than likely there’s one within a few miles of you no matter where you live!
- Two words: Beauty Club. The CVS beauty loyalty program allows me to save even more on the beauty products I love!
- Product Variety. CVS carries a wide variety of affordable and high-quality beauty and wellness products, so it’s super convenient to get everything I need in a single stop!
- High and Low. CVS carries the drugstore brands you know and love like Covergirl and Revlon mixed in with luxe offerings like Bioderma, aaaaand the super savvy savers brands like e.l.f.
- Exclusive Brands and Products. CVS carries items that you won’t find anywhere else, like Nuance Salma Hayek, Makeup Academy, and Beauty360.
- Shop Risk-free! CVS Pharmacy has a 100% satisfaction Beauty Guarantee on beauty purchases. If you’re dissatisfied for any reason, you can return your beauty product (opened or unopened) along with your receipt to any store for a full-price refund, no questions asked!
- Awesome deals. Save on your favorite products with awesome prices every day, but take special advantage of in-store deals, which you can see are plentiful based on the yellow tags on the product aisles below!
I decided to put together a little beauty basket filled with my favorite beauty finds from CVS for a beautiful wedding day look! Talk about a beauty haul, amiright?
My CVS Bridal Beauty Haul
Here’s what’s in my beauty basket! Linked to the individual products from CVS.com!
NYX Dark Circle Concealer – $5.99
I love wearing this on occasions when I really want to look my best, especially in photos! The reddish pigment in this concealer really helps to mask dark circles. I’m OBSESSED.
NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder – $9.99
This translucent powder helps to set your makeup for a flawless finish! Helps to keep shine at bay which is A+ in my book!
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm – $9.99
Smooth Matte Color with Balm-like Moisture. I love that the tip is retractable so no sharpener is required. Awesome colors to choose from, too — like this sultry red, Standout.
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector – $12.99
This BB Cream is perfect for combination to oily skin. It helps control shine, evens skin tone, hydrates, and protects with SPF 20.
Revlon ColorStay Eye Liner – $8.99
Black liner is a must. I love this classic black from Revlon, especially because it has a squishy smudger on the second end for making a gorgeous smoky eye.
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner – $9.99
Smudge-proof gel eyeliner that holds highly-concentrated pigments for more intense color that lasts for 24-hour wear!
NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil – $4.99
I love the sharply pointed retractable pencil from NYX, along with the mini brush so you can craft your brows to perfection!
Maybelline Full N Soft Mascara – $7.49
This mascara is known for being Lauren Conrad’s favorite… and if it’s good enough for LC, it’s good enough for me! #budgetsavvy
Covergirl TruNaked Nudes – $12.99
These palettes are a perfect and budget-friendly dupe to the Urban Decay Naked palettes. The colors are gorgeous and are perfect for creating wedding worthy looks!
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat – $9.99
Get the gel look and durability for less with this awesome top coat from Sally Hansen. Use on any polish or pair with Sally Hansen Miracle Gel color for a salon-quality mani!
Blush + Bronzer
e.l.f. Blush and Bronzer Pallette – $4
What do you think of my picks? Have you tried any of these yourself?
You can pick up these products at a CVS Pharmacy near you. CVS is the destination for drugstore beauty, not just a place you pick up prescriptions!
Click here to register for the CVS Beauty Club!
Happy (savvy) shopping!