Today I’ve got another great DIY tutorial that I created as a collaboration with our friend Brandi of Alexis June Weddings!
This month we’ve been sharing DIY projects that could easily translate to any type of event like a bridal shower, wedding, bridesmaids luncheon, etc! And since I’m desperately yearning for springtime, this next series takes on a very springlike vibe — hope you love them!
Today we’re sharing two free printable projects that match with this month’s springtime theme! You can download the files for these projects at the links included in the supply list, and then follow our instructions for cutting them out! Without further ado, here’s the printable table number and place card tutorial:
Free Printable Place Cards and Table Numbers
printable place cards
1. Start by downloading the printable place cards file. Open them in Microsoft Word to edit and enter your guests names, then print! You can either save multiple files with the names and print them all later, or you can print a page at a time as you enter in your guests names.
2. Use your paper trimmer or paper cutter, or even just an Xacto knife and ruler to trim your place cards out along the cut lines on the document.
3. Once your cards are all cut, you can use the scoring blade on your paper trimmer to score a fold line down the center of each place card. Alternately, you could use a bone folder and ruler to accomplish the same thing.
4. Then fold your cards and voila! Adorable custom place cards!
printable table numbers
1. Start by downloading the printable table numbers file. Open it in Microsoft Word to edit and enter table numbers, then print! You can either save multiple files and print them all later, or you can print a page at a time as you enter in all the numbers you need depending on the number of tables you have.
2. Use your paper trimmer or paper cutter, or even just an Xacto knife and ruler to trim your place cards out along the cut lines on the document. When you’re done you’ll have 2 table numbers per page!
I hope you’ve loved this DIY tutorial and these adorable printables!
Come back next week to check out the next DIY in our series!!
Special Thanks to Brandi Webb of Alexis June Weddings for the beautiful photos in this post.