Free Floral Printable Place Cards and Table Numbers
Check out this great DIY tutorial for printable place cards and table numbers in collaboration with our friend Brandi Gard of Alexis June Weddings!
Free floral printable place cards and table numbers – just customize, download, print, and cut!
This month we’ve been sharing DIY projects that could easily translate to any type of event like a bridal shower, wedding, bridesmaids luncheon, etc! And since I’m desperately yearning for springtime, this next series takes on a very springlike vibe — hope you love them!
Floral Printable Place Cards and Table Numbers – Free Templates!
Today we’re sharing two free floral printable projects that match with this month’s springtime theme! You can access the free Canva templates for these projects at the links included in the supply list, and then follow our instructions for cutting them out! If you don’t have a Canva account yet, you can sign up via the link below:
Sign up for a Canva account!
When you use our link, you’ll get access to a special deal of a 45-day free trial of Canva Pro!
Without further ado, here’s the floral printable table number and place card tutorial:
- plain white cardstock
- color printer
- printable table numbers file
- printable place cards file
- paper trimmer
Floral Printable Place Cards
To make your place cards, simply follow the steps below!
Place Card Template
Get the printable place card template that you can edit yourself in Canva!
1. Start by opening the printable place cards template in Canva. In Canva, you’ll be able to edit and enter your guests’ names. Duplicate the page as many times as needed to complete your guest list.
2. Then download your finished pages as PDFs and print them onto plain white cardstock! 80-100lb weight is best for sturdiness. You can either save multiple files with the names and print them all later, or you can print a page at a time as you enter in your guests’ names.
4. Use your paper trimmer or paper cutter, or even just an Xacto knife and ruler to trim your place cards out along the cut lines on the document.
5. Once your cards are all cut, you can use the scoring blade on your paper trimmer to score a fold line down the center of each place card. Alternately, you could use a bone folder and ruler to accomplish the same thing.
6. Then fold your cards and voila! Adorable custom place cards!
Floral Printable Table Numbers
To make your table numbers, follow the steps below.
Table Numbers Template
Get the printable table numbers template that you can edit yourself in Canva!
1. Start by opening the printable table numbers template in Canva. In the Canva platform, you’ll see there are table numbers up to 20. If you have more tables, you can duplicate pages and add as many additional pages you need.
2. Then, you’ll download your files as PDFs and print them using a color printer onto sturdy white cardstock.
3. Use your paper trimmer or paper cutter, or even just an Xacto knife and ruler to trim your place cards out along the cut lines on the document. When you’re done you’ll have 2 table numbers per page!
I hope you’ve loved this DIY tutorial and these adorable floral printable place cards and table numbers! Come back next week to check out the next DIY in our series!
Browse Free Wedding Printables
View all of our free printable wedding collections on our printables page!
📌 Pin This! 📌