The Easiest Way to Frame Your Wedding Photos
Need an instant gift? Framing photos to give as presents couldn’t be easier using Framebridge! Learn more about their photo framing service below.
Are you looking for a gift for someone in your life? Framed photos make the perfect gift for any recipient or occasion! Frame your wedding photos to give to your parents as gifts, engagement photos to display at your reception, or give photos of you with each of your bridesmaids as a gift after the big day. Whatever the case may be, a framed photo is a precious moment captured in time and packaged beautifully to enjoy for years to come!
One of our favorite resources to frame your wedding photos (or any photos, for that matter) is Framebridge.
Wedding Decor Ideas using Photos
- Frame Photos to place on your reception tables as table numbers
- Frame your engagement photos and display by the gift table
- Use the mat from your framed photo as a guestbook for your guests to sign
- Create a gallery wall of photos of your relationship at your reception
- Display photos of your parents’ and grandparents’ weddings
- Place framed photos on your cocktail tables at your reception
- Use framed photos to decorate your cake table
Savvy Photo Gift Ideas
- Give your mom a framed photo of the two of you from your wedding day for Mother’s Day
- Frame a photo of you and your dad from your wedding day for Father’s Day
- Get photos of you with each bridesmaid/groomsman and give them as an added thank you gift after the wedding
- Frame wedding photos of you and your spouse to gift to both parents for Christmas after the wedding
- Frame group family photos from the wedding to give to extended family and grandparents
- Order a tabletop framed wedding photo to place on your spouse’s desk at work
Framed photos make the perfect gift
for any person or occasion!
Get your precious moments preserved in beautiful frames from Framebridge. Visit their website to customize the perfect gift today!