So excited to share this post with you today! I came up with a fun, simple and inexpensive DIY to make to welcome your best gals to your bachelorette party! Take a gander at our Bachelorette Party Survival Kit!
Today I’m going to show you exactly how I put together this cute Bachelorette Party Survival Kit! Check out the details below:
There are so many options for what to include in your Bachelorette Party Survival Kits, but here’s what we chose:
- Tic Tacs : Wintergreen Flavor - to keep your breath fresh and pleasant all night long!
- Mini bottle of LaMarca Prosecco – to get the party started!
- No-crease hair ties from Emi Jay – to pull your hair back on the dance floor!
- Ghirardelli Chocolates in Sea Salt Caramel - because, chocolate!
- Purell Hand Sanitizer – because bars and public bathrooms can be icky.
- Ponds Makeup Remover Wipes – to make makeup removal a breeze– gotta keep your skin looking fab!
- Band Aids – in case of boo boos or blisters!
- Advil To-Go Pack – to cure your headache the day after
- Nail Polish from Color Club – to keep your mani fresh and fly!
- Lip Balm from The Honest Company – to keep your lips hydrated and protected.
And now for how to package up these goodies for your gals!
First take your mini bottle of Prosecco, a strip of ribbon about six inches long, and a paper straw. Tie a loop around the neck of the bottle, then place a straw in the center and finish the bow. Drinking bubbly with a cute straw makes it extra special, right?
Next take your paper bags and fill them with the items for your friends. Don’t forget the Tic Tacs!
Next, you’ll fold the top of your bag down on one side, then place your doily and fold it in half over the top so it covers both sides.
Then you’ll take a hole punch and punch two holes through the doily and the paper bag.
Finally, take your ribbon and run it through the holes and tie into a bow. Easy Peasy!
VOILA! Super easy Bachelorette Party Survival Kit!
Love this DIY? Share it with your friends!
*This post was brought to you by the makers of Tic Tac® mints. I received compensation to write this post through the Tic Tac® Pack program… all opinions expressed are my own.