Another week in the books, another Friday roundup post! Are the weeks just FLYING by for anyone else or is it just me?? I had such a whirlwind week of Bridal Market craziness that I feel like I am still recovering from the world of tulle, lace and satin. I am going to have a really great week of posts lined up for you next week highlighting some of my favorite budget savvy gowns I saw at Market as well as some of the hottest trends for the coming wedding fashion season. I'm so excited to share it all with you! This week I was lucky to attend lots of great fashion shows and wedding industry parties– it's very rare that I get to spend time with my fellow kindred spirit wedding bloggers- most of the time it's just be behind the keyboard clickety-clacking away- so getting to experience the wedding community in such a grand scale was really amazing for me.
And now on to some of my favorite posts and links of the week:
- The 39 Stages of Being a Bride on Buzzfeed (hilarious, and scarily true)
- Should You Tip Your Wedding Vendors? Check out this advice from Every Last Detail to find out what the experts say.
- Love this DIY Wedding To-Do List Clipboard over on Something Turquoise
- Had the pleasure of meeting Diane from In My Own Style this week– love this DIY Table Runner– wouldn't it be fun for a fall wedding?
- These DIY geo glittered chalkboard placecards from Flax & Twine- perfect for a modern / glam wedding! Was blessed to meet Anne at Martha's American Made event!
- Quite another fun DIY paint chip table runner from the fabulously sassy and creative Kelly from Eclectically Vintage!
Get 10% Off Your PaperLanternStore.com order!
Our friends at PaperLanternStore.com are celebrating the launch of their new website design!
Now through 10/31/2013, shoppers are invited to take 10% OFF any purchase with coupon code LAUNCH10 at PaperLanternStore.com!
PaperLanternStore.com offers International Shipping, Custom Printing, great prices on Even Ribbing Round Paper Lanterns, FREE Shipping on orders over $99, other excellent services, and many quality products.
Get up to 25% off Wedding Invites and Reception Stationery from Wedding Paper Divas!
I seriously can't get enough of Wedding Paper Divas line of incredible designs for your all of your wedding paper needs. Check out these wood inspired designs I found on the site this week! SO lovely, and perfect for a wedding with an outdoor, rustic feel.
Now through 11:59 PM PT on October 22, 2013, get 15% off your wedding orders of $99 or more, 20% off orders of $199 or more, or 25% off orders of $299 or more using the code WEDOCT25 at checkout! Totals must be before taxes, rush processing, proofs, shipping and other charges for promo to apply. Offer applies to wedding invitations, response cards, reception cards, direction cards, enclosure cards, menus, place cards, table number cards, napkins and programs.
Awesome deals and CASH BACK from our friends at ShopAtHome.com
$10 Off $50, $15 Off $75, and $25 Off $100+
+5% Cash Back when you use ShopAtHome.com
70% Off – Sale Items
+3.5% Cash Back when you use ShopAtHome.com
Personalized Beer and Wine Labels, From $17.99 + Free Shipping
+up to 3% Cash Back when you use ShopAtHome.com