Bachelorette Party Survival Kit
Give your besties some essentials to survive your bachelorette party weekend! Learn how to make an affordable bachelorette party survival kit!
So excited to share this post with you today! I came up with a fun, simple, and inexpensive DIY to make to welcome your best gals to your bachelorette party! Take a gander at our Bachelorette Party Survival Kit!
Today I’m going to show you exactly how I put together this cute Bachelorette Party Survival Kit! Check out the details below:
Supplies You’ll Need:
What to put in your Bachelorette Party Survival Kit:
When deciding what to put inside your bachelorette party survival kit, try to think of all the things your gals might need or find useful on a fun night out! Hygiene essentials, hangover cures or preventatives, tasty snacks, and a little something for pampering never hurt!
There are so many options for what to include in your Bachelorette Party Survival Kit, but here’s what we chose:
- Tic Tacs : Wintergreen Flavor– to keep your breath fresh and pleasant all night long!
- Mini bottle of LaMarca Prosecco – to get the party started!
- No-crease hair ties – to pull your hair back on the dance floor!
- Ghirardelli Chocolates in Sea Salt Caramel – because, chocolate!
- Purell Hand Sanitizer – because bars and public bathrooms can be icky.
- Ponds Makeup Remover Wipes – to make makeup removal a breeze!
- Band Aids – in case of boo-boos or blisters!
- Advil To-Go Pack – to cure your headache the day after
- Nail Polish from Color Club – to keep your mani fresh and fly!
- Lip Balm from The Honest Company – to keep your lips hydrated and protected.
And now for how to package up these goodies for your gals!
First take your mini bottle of Prosecco, a strip of ribbon about six inches long, and a paper straw. Tie a loop around the neck of the bottle, then place a straw in the center and finish the bow. Drinking bubbly with a cute straw makes it extra special, right?
Next, take your paper bags and fill them with the items you’ve collected for your friends. Don’t forget the Tic Tacs!
After you’ve filled your bag, let’s package it up! Fold the top of your bag down on one side, then place your doily and fold it in half over the top so it covers both sides.
Then you’ll take a hole punch and punch two holes through the doily and the paper bag.
Finally, take your ribbon and run it through the holes and tie it into a bow. Easy Peasy!
If you want to personalize your Bachelorette party survival pack, you can print a cute design right onto your kraft bags using your printer at home!
Are you making Bachelorette Party Survival Kits?
And there you have it! Such a simple and thoughtful way to gift your besties a little something for sharing this special time with you!
Bachelorette Party Finds
*This post was brought to you by the makers of Tic Tac® mints. I received compensation to write this post through the Tic Tac® Pack program… all opinions expressed are my own.