Dream Big with the Best Buy Wedding Registry
Wedding Registries are not a new concept at all, but lately there have been all sorts of innovative and modern options popping up to meet the needs of today’s couples. Grooms everywhere are rejoicing over the recent announcement that Best Buy now has a wedding registry! Yes, that’s right… your fiancé’s favorite store with gadgets and gizmos a-plenty is now offering a wedding registry service for couples with the coolest tech gifts on their list! Something tells me this will make registering with your groom a whole lot more fun for him.
I’m pretty certain that your hubby-to-be would be thrilled to add a flat screen HDTV, video game console or amazing surround sound system to your wedding registry, don’t you think? Obviously, when it comes to your registry, you want to have a good variety of things you need and things you want, while keeping both you and your fiancés interests and tastes in mind. Want help exploring the many options available at Best Buy that both you and your future spouse will love? Read on below for my favorite picks!
FOR THE ENTERTAINERS
If you and your future hubs love to have friends over, host dinner parties, etc — you’ll want to make sure you have everything you need to plan the perfect evening for your guests.
- Don’t fret brides, you can still register for the lust-worthy KitchenAid Mixer at Best Buy!
- The flexible Keurig 2.0 Coffee Maker allows you to make single cups or a pot to share with guests.
- To keep the house tidy for your guests, these Cordless Dyson Vacuums are amazing and super lightweight!
- This is an obvious one, but a slow-cooker is a must for any kitchen.
- I love these decorative Olive Oil and Vinegar bottles – great for cooking or your dining room table!
FOR THE NETFLIX BINGE-WATCHERS
If y’all are total homebodies who completely veg out to binge watch the entire new season of House of Cards or Orange is the New Black, then perhaps you’ll want to register for things you need to create the perfect viewing experience for your favorite shows and movies.
- First off, you’ll need a new Smart Samsung HDTV so watch all those binge-worthy shows.
- Next up is audio. Consider registering for a sound bar to enhance those action-packed movies.
- Check out the new Apple TV to get games and access to other network apps you can’t get on your Smart TV.
- Turn your living room into a theater with this HD Video Projector.
- You’ll probably get hungry during your binge-watching, so how about a popcorn maker?
FOR THE WANDERLUSTS
If you and your future spouse have been bitten by the travel bug, Best Buy has tons of amazing products for you to register for that will make your travels more convenient, not to mention well-documented.
- Document every moment of your trip with a digital camera.
- Make sure you never get lost with a GPS.
- Ensure your cell phone never dies during your travels with a portable charger.
- Play your favorite tunes on the go, at the beach, or at home with this portable speaker.
- You’ll need some good luggage for all your travels!
FOR THE NEW HOMEOWNERS
If the two of you just bought a house together, you may rather have items to fill out your new home! Best Buy has all the best appliances for your new home, and you can totally register for them!
- Perhaps you’ll want to register for top-of-the-line washer and dryer set from Samsung?
- Snag that dream refrigerator you’ve had your eye on.
- While we’re at it, toss in a dishwasher.
- And, of course, you gotta have a great gas stove to cook on.
I bet I know what you’re thinking… these items are pricey!! Worried about the price tag on some of these high-dollar items? Fear not! Best Buy offers group gifting, so your guests can chip in as much as they’re comfortable with towards your items. So feel free to dream BIG and register for what you actually want without guilt. As always, you’ll want to include a mix of price ranges to be sensitive to all your guests budgets, but also keep in mind that you’ll get 10% off any gifts you don’t receive from your registry!
I really love the Best Buy Wedding Registry, because you can create everything online (so convenient) but you can also visit any Best Buy store and add items on the go right from their awesome app for your smartphone!When thinking about crafting your own
When thinking about crafting your own wedding registry, be sure to think about your needs, wants, interests and hobbies to create a perfect mix of items to start your life together and create memories to last a lifetime. Be sure to check out the Best Buy Wedding Registry page for more ideas!
Create Your Best Buy Wedding Registry today!
Explore More Wedding Registry Options