How to make a wedding website for free, with zero design or technical skills necessary!
Sure, there are tons of paid options out there with incredible premium features, social integration, and more– but this one is FREE. And it has premium features, as well as all the basic features you'll need to inform your loved ones of all of your wedding plans.
Free Wedding Websites from Joy
Joy offers FREE wedding websites with some pretty incredible features. This means that you can easily create a personal, ad free wedding website complete with online RSVP capabilities and more—and keep it FREE for one year! Get started now to ensure that everything will be beautifully designed and perfectly coordinated as you prep for your big day.
- fast + simple customization process
- customizable colors and layout
- add as many pages as you'd like
- no programming knowledge required
- include photo albums, wedding details, registry info and more
- manage your guest list and collect RSVPs online!
Ready to get started? Head on over to Joy to get your free wedding website now!
Learn more about using Joy to plan your wedding.
What to include on your website:
- Your wedding date
- Your names
- A Schedule of events
- Directions and location information
- An RSVP form
- A form for Meal Preferences if Needed
- Wedding Registry Info
- Hotel & Accommodations Info
- Photos of you and your partner
- Your love story
- Your proposal story
- Info about your bridal party
Why should you create a wedding website?
- To easily share information with your guests.
- To avoid repeated questions from your guests.
- Because it's the classiest way to share your registry info.
- Because it's FREE with Joy, so why not??
Editor's note: Due to the pandemic, some of the general wedding planning advice we share may not be applicable or possible due to restrictions on events. Please adhere to all current regulations and stay safe and healthy! Get more resources for planning a pandemic wedding here.