Joy: Simplify Your Wedding Planning
Looking for a suite of FREE tools to help you plan your wedding, host your wedding website and so much more? You'll be overjoyed by Joy!
If there are two things I love, it's tech and weddings. It's amazing what technology has done for the wedding world, and the wedding planning tools and corresponding smartphone app Joy is no exception!
Several times while reviewing the Joy website and app, I found myself squealing… “Why didn't this exist when I got married?!”
So, what's it all about? Let me break it down for you.
Joy Simplifies Your Wedding Planning Process
Managing your wedding plans just got a lot more streamlined. Joy brings everything and everyone involved together in one place; managing and organizing your wedding plans is so much easier! Joy isn't just a wedding website, it's also a smartphone app– so you can stay updated wherever you go. There are features for collecting photos, storing guest info, managing RSVPs, sharing your registry and so much more. Organize and keep track of all the logistical details of the wedding in one simple, beautiful place. Check out some of our favorite features below:
Free Wedding Websites from Joy
You can start by using Joy to create a professional-quality wedding website for FREE– which then can be accessed by your guests on the web or via their mobile device and corresponding app.
Guest List Management
- Manage every detail of your guest list with ease. Create and manage your guest list, from RSVPs to meal preferences, and interact with your guests through Joy. Share all your wedding details with your loved ones, with the ability to notify guests of updates to schedules and events. Tag each guest with relevant labels, such as “Rehearsal Dinner” or “Bridal Luncheon” to quickly create sub-lists within your master guest list. You can even assign and limit plus ones within your guest list, so that a guest can only RSVP for the amount of people you have designated for them! No more unexpected +1s! As RSVPs are received, guest counts are automatically updated within your guest list. Talk about efficient!
Advanced RSVP Features
- Create custom RSVP questions with conditional logic. With your Joy wedding website, you have the ability to ask your guests questions and follow up questions for multiple wedding events. This allows you to collect customized info from each guest, such as meal requirements, song requests, if they want a hotel room in your room block, special requests or accommodations, and so much more. If a guest shares that they aren't attending, they won't get any follow-up questions.
- Save-the-dates, change-the-dates, and invitations that match your wedding website. Send unlimited, fully customizable save-the-date and invitation e-cards for free through Joy, or order printed wedding invitations through their printing partners. Now more than ever, couples are turning to online change-the-dates and invites to quickly update guests of changing wedding plans amid COVID-19.
Wedding Registry Integration
- Share all the important info. Create a master wedding registry for your guests to get you gifts, plus track your gifts within the app. The registry integration allows you to link all your wedding registries in your website, including traditional gift registries, cash funds, or charitable donations for the ultimate flexibility.
Customizable privacy settings
- Make certain sections of your wedding website public and certain sections password protected. Control exactly who can see each event on your wedding schedule. When each guest visits your website and enters their name, their custom wedding schedule will display. This will include all the wedding events they are invited to and the ability to RSVP for each individually.
Guest Interaction + Admins
- Interactive features for your guests! Create a private messaging area where guests can connect and get to know each other before the event. Create a FAQ section and allow guests to ask questions about plans. Add additional admins so your wedding planner can access your app to manage the RSVPs for you!
Handy Features for 2020 Couples
Let's face it, the foreseeable future of wedding planning requires the ultimate flexibility due to the pandemic. That's why these handy features from Joy will help make the process simpler, savvier, and less stressful.
- Announcement Banners: You can now add an announcement banner to appear across your Joy wedding website and mobile app. So if your plans have changed, you can quickly draw guests’ attention to this news. You can even send push notifications to your guests via the app!
- Change the Dates: If your wedding plans have changed and you need to alert your guests of a new date, Joy's Change the Dates help you do just that. Send unlimited free e-cards to your guests, available in hundreds of beautiful designs and featuring fully customizable text.
Livestreaming with Joy
- Virtual Weddings: During the COVID pandemic and social distancing, couples are turning to virtual weddings. With Joy, you can live stream your ceremony via your website to have your loved ones celebrate virtually with you! It's incredibly easy for your guests– all they have to do is visit your wedding website at the time of your wedding to tune in. After your wedding, you can post the recording of your live-streamed event to your website for anyone who wasn't able to tune in live. (Or for yourself, because you'll probably want to watch it 100x.)
- Live Photo Album: If you choose to have a virtual ceremony or minimony, ask any guests that are present with you to add photos to the ‘Moments’ shared album on your Joy wedding website, which updates in real time so your virtual guests can follow along from afar.
- COVID Wedding Calculator: Joy's COVID Wedding Calculator helps you determine changes you may need to make to your wedding plans amidst COVID-19 and provides an overview of options that could help you. Use it as a resource to find a wedding plan that you and your loved ones feel comfortable with. Check out their COVID-19 Resource Center here.
- Ask COVID specific RSVP questions. With everything going on, the custom RSVP questions will come in extra handy if a guest would be more comfortable attending the wedding virtually (such as via Zoom) rather than in person. You can also confirm if each guest attending will be willing to wear a mask and practice social distancing at the wedding, etc.
Joy has everything you need to plan your wedding all in one place.
Sign in, customize Joy to match your personal style and instantly get access to helpful tools that walk you through each task. You'll love this innovative website and app where everything communicates simply and seamlessly.
One thing that's really cool about Joy is that it gives all your guests a personal wedding timeline, which is a beautiful visual feed of all the wedding details, photos, comments, and more. Your wedding timeline tells the full story of before, during, and after your big day, preserving it so you can relive the memories over and over again.
Here at B$B, we're all about efficiency and convenience, and Joy offers just that. Their suite of tools does the work of 10 different services all in one simple and beautifully designed app. Give it a shot– you can thank us later. 😉
Try Joy Today!
Download Joy from the App Store or Google Play.