Photo Books from Shutterfly
Looking for a great source for photo books for your wedding guest book or wedding photo album? Learn more about the options from Shutterfly and why they are great for Budget Savvy Brides!
Let’s be real… there are lots of options out there when it comes to photo books these days. The thing that sets Shutterfly apart and the reason why we love it is two-fold: their products are great quality AND they’re affordable. Here at The Budget Savvy Bride, you know we’re all about the value, and Shutterfly delivers in that area, for sure.
We’ve expressed my love for photo books many times in the past because they serve such a variety of purposes in relation to weddings! Here’s some of our favorite ideas for using photo books:
- Make a book detailing your relationship pre-wedding, aka your love story
- Make a photo book of all your engagement photos
- Create a photo book to gift both sets of parents with wedding photos
- Make a photo book to use as your official wedding album
- Make a photo book to use as a guest book at the wedding
- Create photo books of memories for each member of your bridal party
- Make a photo book as a gift for your new spouse for your 1 year anniversary (paper)
- Create a book of all your honeymoon photos
- Make a keepsake book of your bridal shower or bachelorette party memories
Though we love memorable keepsakes of all kinds, over the years we’ve felt like we never have enough time to do the more hands-on stuff like scrapbooking. That’s why we love photo books so much — they make it super simple, convenient, and the result is totally gorgeous and professional (and you don’t have to get your hands sticky with glue.)
While we find Shutterfly’s design tools to be totally painless and easy to use, we know some of you may find yourselves singing “ain’t nobody got time for that.” If that’s the case, Shutterfly has a solution just for you! One of Shutterfly’s recently added features is the clever and convenient Make My Book option! Not only can your photo books now be beautiful and affordable, more importantly, they’ll do the work of laying it out for you, for a low one-time service fee of $9.99 once you order the finished book.
Here’s how it works:
- Select your book size and style
- Upload all the photos you want to use in the book
- They may even curate down to the best photos for the most beautiful layout
- Within 3 business days, you can view your book in digital form in your Shutterfly account
- Once you’ve reviewed your book, you can personalize it with your own finishing touches.
- You don’t pay the design fee unless you order your book
So if you love photo books but don’t have the time or energy to make it yourself, let Shutterfly’s Make My Book service make your life simpler. Let’s face it, as brides-to-be, you’re already juggling a ton of things, so leave it to their design experts to create a beautiful book of your photos and they’ll have it ready for you to purchase in as little as three business days. Anything that simplifies my life is a big WIN, in our book!
Did y’all also know that Shutterfly has a great selection of options that actually work fabulously as wedding albums, too? If you’re going for a more premium look, we recommend checking out their premium features like the large 12 x 12 album size, premium cover materials like crushed silk and leather, extra thick lay-flat pages and add-ons like dust jackets to protect your precious big day memories.
And even with these more premium options offered, Shutterfly’s wedding photo books are an incredible value for the price. Just compare their prices to the albums you could order directly from your photographer… I’ve seen photographer’s wedding albums cost in the hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars! So Shutterfly’s wedding photo books are an amazingly budget friendly alternative to wedding albums with an expensive photographer’s markup.
So if you’re looking to save time and money, and score a beautiful photo book or wedding album from your big day, look no further than our friends at Shutterfly. Make your book today!
The standard cardboard pages with photo insert style of wedding album is definitely a thing of the past. Nowadays modern brides want a custom, beautiful keepsake to remember their special day that doesn’t belong boxed up on a shelf. Many brides are opting for customized photo books over a clunky, heavy, expensive traditional album. Get professional-quality photo book from Shutterfly! You can customize your book with whatever number of photos you want, add captions or embellishments to make the book completely your own!
Some fun facts about Shutterfly’s Premium Photo Books:
- Genuine leather cover with stitched edges
- Layflat pages – pages lay completely flat when opened for a the best viewing of all images
- Double thick, premium professional-grade paper. Satin finish
- Easily add photos, captions and stylish embellishment
- Many styles / themes to choose rom including vintage, classic, modern and more
- Prices starting at $99.99, professional quality at an affordable price
- Easy to make
- Easily add photo from your computer, DVDs, Picasa, Facebook, or Instagram
- Idea pages to inspire your layouts
- Comes in 3 sizes – 8×8, 8×11, 12×12
Shutterfly Premium Photo Books make fabulous gifts, too! You could create gorgeous Parents albums for the bride and grooms’ parents, or even display your engagement photos in book format. These custom photo books make a great keepsake that you can treasure for years to come! Just look at these gorgeous examples of Shutterfly books!