With the advent of the technological age, every industry now has a digital spin and the same is true for wedding planning. Wedding tech is an ever-increasing industry with tons of tools to simplify your process. While there are benefits to paper and pen when it comes to brainstorming and recording thoughts, they pale in comparison to the convenience of an internet-accessible solution.
Whether its keeping track of your guest list, updating your wedding budget spending, or managing vendor payments, there are so many great online resources to help you plan on the go. Allow us to introduce you to an incredible digital wedding planning resource: Wedsites!
Online Wedding Planner + Customized Wedding Websites
Your online wedding planning dashboard
When you log into Wedsites, you’ll get a simple overview of your wedding planning process with the beautiful and simplified online dashboard.
See your guest list broken down by totals, groups, and RSVP status, as well as see the traffic to your wedding website!
A personalized wedding checklist
Their simplified planning checklist will save you hours of time. No more hacking together different spreadsheets and tools, because they’ve got everything you need all in one place. Most importantly, your personalized timeline based on your wedding date will tell you what to do and when to do it!
Keep yourself on-track and on-budget
Stay up-to-date on your wedding spending by getting an estimated breakdown of your budget based on your desired total spend. Get payment reminders for your vendor payments so you can keep yourself on track.
Easy guest list management
Wedsites has so many great features that makes wedding planning simpler, savvier, and stress-free!
- Use a special form to quickly collect addresses and contact details from your guests — send the form easily via email, text, or social media!
- Group your guests into households, specialty lists, family groups, singles, couples, and more for easy RSVP management.
- Paperless save-the-dates and invitations that match your website so you can inform your guests of your plans in an eco-friendly way!
- Easily collect RSVPs, dietary preferences, and more.
- Change in plans? Easily contact your guest list via email straight from your Wedsites dashboard.
Customizable, feature-rich wedding websites
If you’re looking for a truly customized wedding website, Wedsites offers a selection of gorgeous templates, complete with incredible features!
- Drag and drop website builder for a truly flexible, customized wedding website!
- Customize your template and color palette
- Upload custom calligraphy and photos to make it truly unique
- Include your wedding registry links right into your website
- Have to pivot to a Virtual Wedding? Wedsites has live-streaming options including YouTube, Facebook Live, Zoom and more.
All these amazing features for a low, one-time payment
An affordable one-time payment of $99 for the standard package or $199 for the PRO version. With the standard or pro versions, you’ll get access to:
- A guest list database with online RSVP collection
- Custom RSVP quesitonnaire form
- Paperless invites + save the dates
- The ability to send custom email updates
- Multi-event RSVP management
- 2 user accounts to invite your future spouse
- White glove customer service from the Wedsites team
With PRO, you’ll also get the following features:
- Personalized planning tools
- Digital checklist
- Seating chart builder
- Printable reports
- Timeline creator
- Budget calculator + tracking
- Vendor payment reminders
- Notification & reminders for urgent tasks
- 5 user accounts, invite your planner/coordinator
If you just want a simple and beautiful wedding website, it’s completely free! It doesn’t get much more savvy than that.
FEMALE FOUNDER SPOTLIGHT
Also, did we mention that Wedsites was founded by an incredibly smart and savvy woman in tech? We love supporting female-founded business, and Ayla from Wedsites is a total gem!
We can’t deny the benefits of a digital format when it comes to convenience and ease. Being able to access your wedding planning details via your smartphone or computer from anywhere with an internet connection is incredible. Gone are the days of being forced to lug around a 5-pound binder with all sorts of loose papers flying about. Not to mention? It’s way less harsh on the environment. Y’all know we love something that’s eco-friendly *and* budget-friendly!
Stress-free wedding planning starts with Wedsites.
Try Wedsites today — build your custom wedding website for free or upgrade to one of their paid options to get access to the incredible wedding planning tools!
- The Ultimate Guide to Stress-Free Wedding Planning on a Budget
- How to Avoid Pre-Wedding Stress
- 20 Questions of Wedding Planning – Free Printables!