The Best Sites for Custom Wedding Thank You Cards
Looking for affordable thank you cards to send to your guests for all the various wedding showers, parties, and gifts? Check out this list of our favorite sources for affordable wedding thank you cards!
During the course of your engagement and wedding planning journey, the list of people you’ll likely need to thank will seem to grow exponentially. From the friends who host your engagement party to your bridesmaids, to your parents, to the gift-givers… you’ll want to have an efficient system in place and a thoughtful way to show your gratitude to each and every helper. What better way to say “thanks” to your guests or wedding gift givers than with custom Thank You Cards?
Where to Buy Thank You Cards for Your Wedding
Below, you’ll find our favorite resources for the best wedding thank you cards on the web and where to buy them!
Minted is one of our favorite partners for paper, and it’s not hard to see why. They utilize the design skills of countless talented artists from all around the world to develop the most chic and fresh designs for weddings, events, and more. Their Wedding Thank You Card collection is no different!
Minted has the best service and top-notch quality. With Minted, you get unlimited proofs with your own dedicated designer, unique designs freshly sourced from their community of independent artists, and the most luxurious paper and printing techniques!
- Pricing: as low as $1.71 per card!
100 4.25 x 5.5 inch folded cards with envelopes: $183 for flat printed, $208 for foil print, $390 for letterpress
- Features: Flat, letterpress, or foil printing.
- Perks: Free recipient address printing– no addressing by hand!
- The Verdict: Our personal favorite!
Visit Minted for all your wedding stationery needs!
Zola is an all-in-one wedding resource that has continued to launch more and more tools to support couples during the entire planning process, including with beautiful, customizable wedding thank-you notes!
- Pricing: as low as $0.99 for a postcard!
100 4.25 x 5.5 inch folded cards with envelopes: $159.00 for flat printed, $224.00 for foil print
- Features: Choose from folded 4.25 x 5.5 inch cards or flat postcards. Eight different paper stocks to choose from. Foil printing available for added cost.
- Perks: 13 different envelope colors to choose from.
- The Verdict: Beautiful designs in a variety of styles to choose from!
Visit Zola to shop for Thank You Cards!
From save the dates (or change the dates) and wedding invitations to thank you notes, programs and menus, shop hundreds of designs and find stationery options that are uniquely yours at The Knot!
- Pricing: as low as $1.39 per card!
100 5.5 x 8.5 inch folded cards with envelopes: $169 for flat printed, $229 for foil print;
100 4 x 6 inch flat postcards: $119 for flat printed
- Features: 5.5 x 8.5 folded cards or 4 x 6 flat postcards. Foil or flat printed. Choose a decorative design or an option where you can upload a photo!
- Perks: White envelopes are included, and recipient addressing can be added.
- The Verdict: A great option and their foil is the savviest price we’ve seen!
Visit The Knot to shop for Thank You Notes!
Basic Invite is a relative newcomer to the wedding paper goods space, but their presence is much appreciated! Their designs are gorgeous, and their prices are great for the quality. We especially love their peel-and-seal envelopes that will make mailing save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards all the simpler!
- Pricing: as low as $0.84 per card!
100 4.25 x 5.5 inch folded cards with envelopes: $140 for flat printed, $236 for foil print
- Features: Upload your own design. Flat or foil printing. Clear prints printed with white ink on clear vinyl stock. Real wood printed cards. Convenient peel and seal envelopes. Easily add envelope liners to your order to make your designs stand out.
- Perks: Peel & Seal Envelopes included (No licking required)
- The Verdict: No licking envelopes for the win!
Visit Basic Invite to shop for Thank You Notes!
Shutterfly is a good standby and a cheaper alternative if you’re pinching pennies. They also have a huge selection of designs to choose from, as well as different sizes if you’re wanting something with more (or less) impact!
- Pricing: as low as $0.99 per card!
100 4.25 x 5.5 inch folded cards with envelopes: $129 for flat printed, $134 for foil print
- Features: Multiple size options to choose from: 6 x 8, 5 x 7, 4 x 5, 3 x 5. Foil or flat printed. Fancy die-cut shapes available and more. Print on their signature cardstock or choose the pearl shimmer for a little extra pizazz.
- Perks: White envelopes are included and recipient addressing can be added.
- The Verdict: A great option and their foil is the savviest price we’ve seen!
Visit Shutterfly to shop for Thank You Notes!
Overnight Prints is a great choice if you plan to design your own stationery. You can upload your design right to their platform and order in a snap! Best of all, they have super speedy shipping if you need them extra quick!
- Pricing: as low as $0.18 per card!
100 4.25 x 5.5 inch folded cards with envelopes: $102.57 (sale price $76.13!)
- Features: Upload your own design. Great for your own original designs, free printables you’ve found online, or even Etsy shop custom designs.
- Perks: Buy it Today, Get it Tomorrow. Order by 8 pm and you’ll receive your order by the following day. You’ll pay a premium for this expedited order shipment if you find yourself in a pinch, but we recommend ordering in advance to receive the best price.
- The Verdict: The most affordable option by far!
Visit Overnight Prints to shop for Thank You Notes!
Wedding Thank You Note Etiquette
There are some important things to note about thank you notes. Don’t miss these helpful tips!
Thank You Note Deadlines: When to Send
Don’t let yourself get stressed on your honeymoon about all the thank you notes you have to write! Technically, you have up to 1 year after the wedding day to send a thank you for a gift.
Monograms or Married Names
Some couples are superstitious about using their married monograms or their new married last names on any items before officially tying the knot. Keep your personalized stationery generic until after you say “I do” rather than including “Mr. and Mrs.” or similar identifiers.
What to Write?
Make sure you choose a design with plenty of room to write a personalized note. Whether a space on the back of a postcard or inside a folded card, you’ll want room to leave a meaningful note of gratitude. When possible, be specific about the item that was gifted and why you appreciate it, except in the case of a monetary gift. Rather than mentioning a specific dollar amount of money, simply say thanks for cash gifts by expressing your gratitude for their generous gift to help you start your married life together.
How Many Cards do You Need?
It never hurts to order more thank you cards than you think you’ll need. You may choose to order one set of personalized thank you cards before the big day to use for notes from pre-wedding events. Between an engagement party, bridal shower, couples shower, bachelorette party, etc.– there are several occasions and people you’ll likely want to thank. You’ll probably want to order a special set of thank you notes after the wedding day to say thanks for all your gifts, not to mention your vendors, family members, your wedding party members, and anyone else who contributed to making your wedding special. Make sure to put those beautiful wedding photos to good use by personalizing your thank you cards for a meaningful touch.
Where will you buy your wedding thank you cards? Are you going to purchase personalized stationery, DIY your own, or maybe order some on Amazon? Join us in the community to chat all things thank you’s!
- Wedding Thank You Note Tips + Personalized Stationery
- Semi-DIY Watercolor Thank You Notes
- Quick and Easy Thank You Card Idea
📌 Pin This! 📌