This post has been sponsored by American Marriage Ministries. All opinions are our own! Thanks for supporting the sponsors who make this site possible.
Will You Marry Us?
You've found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, but there's another important person who will stand beside you on your big day besides your future spouse. We're talking about your wedding officiant!
Choosing the person who will officiate your wedding ceremony is a big deal– you want someone who you both feel comfortable with, and ideally, who knows you both pretty well.
Having an officiant who is familiar with you and your partner makes the wedding ceremony all the more meaningful.
What better way to make your day more personal than to ask someone you already know and love to officiate your wedding ceremony? The best officiant for your big day could be a family member or close friend!
Give Your Officiant the Wedding Party Treatment
This new ordination package, called “Will You Marry Us?” builds on the tradition of gifts for bridesmaids and groomsmen, so your officiant gets to feel just as special as the other members of your wedding party. The “Will You Marry Us?” gift package allows couples to share the excitement and honor with their officiant.
Asking friends and family to be bridesmaids and groomsmen is a huge part of the wedding experience, yet couples often forget that their officiant plays just as important a role in their wedding day and ceremony. Now, there’s a way to show their appreciation, with the “Will You Marry Us?” gift package.
Priced at just $95, this package includes everything your officiant will need to make your ceremony a success! It will give them full credentials and documentation, training and writing tools, and everything else required to create the wedding ceremony of a lifetime, all in a stunning keepsake package to make them feel honored and special.
By gifting the “Will You Marry Us?” gift package, couples empower their officiant to deliver a ceremony that people will be talking about for years to come.
How It Works:
- The couple goes to theamm.org/will-you-marry-us and purchases their “Will You Marry Us?” Gift Package, which is shipped to them. Then they give it to their officiant (AMM can also send it directly to the officiant if that’s easier).
- The officiant gets ordained online through theamm.org by entering his or her unique code that is included in the package. AMM sends the officiant their ordination documents, along with all required legal forms and instructions.
- The officiant and couple can then use the tools and instructions included in the “Will You Marry Us?” gift package to prepare and deliver a memorable and legal wedding ceremony anywhere in the USA!
The “Will You Marry Us?” gift package includes:
Credentials and Officiant Licensing Materials
• 1 Copy of the AMM Minister’s Manual
• Ordination Certificate
• A Letter of Good Standing
• Certificate Holder
• Minister Licensing Instructions (where applicable)
• Minister Licensing Application Materials (where applicable)
Wedding Ceremony Materials
• 1 Embroidered AMM Satin Wedding Officiant Stole
• “Will You Marry Us?” greeting card + navy envelope
• A Copy of Asked to Officiate, Ceremony Writing and Delivery Guide
• 1 Screen Printed Canvas AMM Minister’s Tote Bag
• 1 Embossed AMM Minister’s Pin, Struck from Jeweler's Metal
• 2 AMM Embossed Gold Embossed Presidential Custom Pen
Use the “Will You Marry Us?” Gift Package to POP The Question to Your Officiant!
Bridesmaids proposals are so common, they're practically expected. Use this awesome kit to carry out a thoughtful and helpful Officiant Proposal for the special person who'll help you exchange your “I do's!”
Buy the “Will You Marry Us?” Kit HereAmerican Marriage Ministries (AMM) is a Seattle-based non-profit that ordains ministers through their website theamm.org. AMM guides officiants through the ceremony creation and delivery, and advocates for ministers across the country to ensure that everyone can marry who they want, in a way that reflects their values and beliefs. This is something we at The Budget Savvy Bride can really get behind.
For more information or to speak with someone at American Marriage Ministries, please call 206-395-9164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.