Trying to choose the perfect products to add to your wedding registry? We've partnered with Braun to share some wedding registry tips, as well as some awesome products that should definitely make their way onto your registry.
Want to pick the perfect products for you and your future spouse? Ask yourself the following questions:
- What “essential” items are missing from our current collection(s)?
- What currently-owned items would you like to upgrade?
- Do you have “everyday” and “formal” options?
- What are our personal styles and how can we combine them?
Wedding Registry Tips
- Start your registry early. You'll likely have people start buying gifts for you almost immediately after getting engaged.
- Register for a gifts at a variety of price points. This gives your guests the chance to choose gifts at prices they can afford.
- Register for things you want, not just traditional items. If you and your fiancé love camping but hate hosting dinner parties, register for campaign gear over fine china.
- Consider “everyday” and “formal” options. It might make sense to have multiple options for certain categories such as dishes or glassware.
- Choose a registry with perks. The Bloomingdale's Wedding Registry has some sweet ones, including personal consultations, a registry completion discount, plus savings on personal purchases during your engagement!
- Over register. Add more options to your registry than your number of guests, just so you have a good assortment of options to choose from. Plus, you can use your completion discount to snag those items for less!
- Keep track of gifts and send prompt thank you's. It's so important to make sure you thank each person who gives you a gift! Luckily, the Bloomingdale's Wedding Registry has a built-in thank you manager to help you out.
Essential Kitchen Products from Braun
The Braun MultiQuick 7 Hand Blender is an essential tool for any home chef, and it does SO many things that it's going to save you a ton of precious storage space. Mince, chop, mash and prep ingredients for your favorite dishes with just one tool. This high-speed hand blender pairs with a beaker, whisk, masher, and food processor to help you make all your favorite meals!
The Braun PureMix Countertop Blender is another great piece to add to your kitchen arsenal. This blender will allow you to blend an array of smoothies, soups, and more, in an effective and compact countertop design. A unique SmoothCrush system and seven blend functions combine to give you smooth, easy prep work.
One essential item for any wedding registry: an amazing coffee maker! You'll want to upgrade to a great one if you're using a basic model, and an amazing option is the Braun BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker.
One thing I love about this coffee maker is that it is minimal in design and offers a unique solution to a common problem that is typical of other machines. How many times have you started a pot of coffee but were too impatient to wait for it to finish brewing before pouring yourself a cup? Many coffee makers will continue to brew, dripping coffee onto the warmer below the carafe. But the BrewSense Drip Coffee Maker senses when the carafe has been removed and stops dripping, so not a single drop of precious coffee gets wasted. That's something I can definitely get on board with! It also means less cleanup from drip burns on the warming plate.
This coffee maker brews your favorite coffee to perfection up to 12-cups. Featuring a stainless steel finish and extra wide display, this machine also offers a PureFlavor system designed to brew your coffee at exactly the right temperature, ensuring an eye-opening flavor and aroma.
The Brewsense retails for $99.99, so it's a perfectly priced wedding gift choice that you'll be sure to enjoy for years to come. Don't be surprised if it's one of the first things to get purchased from your list!
Consider adding these great buys from Braun to your wedding registry!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of De'Longhi Group. The opinions and text are all mine.
Explore More Wedding Registry Options